Twenty-four

Tiffany 

I acted like I went home but I went and parked up by a near by car garage by Armani's crib. I was not done with her. I know that hit had her knocked out for a little minute. Hopefully Terrell didnt lock the door when we left. I spun the block back to her house and her door was wide open. i had my gun ready,  I crept in and was careful of her or anyone else. Downstairs was clear , so i ran up the stairs and Armani screamed " who the fuck is that" running out of the bathroom. "bitch its me again" i said sarcastically pointing the gun at her.  She look shook as fuck and it was satisfying to me. I am not going to kill her but I am going teach her to leave me and mine alone. who knows what was going on but they both are wrong and I am going to handle Terrell when I get home.                      

I walked up to her and she kept backing up until we reached a corner and she could not back up anymore. "Terrell do not want you and you seen that for yourself." she said with a smirk. "just because he came to get his things does not mean its over, he is only choosing you because you are having his baby. trust me , if I was still pregnant , it would be a different story my love." she said actually sounding like she believe her own lie. "oh is that right, sounds good! He didnt even try to help you after i punched you in your shit and you think he cares about you. He only fucked you because im not giving him none, im not that easy. Just because we are back together does not mean everything is forgotten or forgiven. You feel that worthless huh, you wish you could be in my shoes right now. You wanted his baby so fucking bad and now that your dream is cancelled, you trying to fit in where you can. Tears started rolling down her face and i kind of felt bad but then again I didnt because she knew what the fuck she was doing. you could see the rage in her eyes. 

"Fuck you Tiffany, you dont even love Terrell. You just dont want to be a single mother and just settling." she screamed "where were you when he was staying here with me ?" she asked. "I was at our apartment with him when he was coming over begging me to work things out, coming over to eat and beat this pussy, and coming to drop me off money. Thats where I was love, you may have thought you had him but not quite." I stated. She started crying even harder! "you were just his fun while we were off for the thousandth time. i kicked him out so of course, he needed a place to stay and he used you." I said with every intention to hurt her. I threw her my phone so she can scroll up and see convos and cash apps Terrell sent me the whole time he was staying with her. out of nowhere I felt hands around my neck and Armani looking pleased with finally touching me. " Bitch you and that baby about to both die." she said laughing. I struggled trying to get loose from her without hurting the baby but I had to do what i had to do to get her from up off of me. So i went to go grab from my gun and we heard someone walk into the house.  "Armani, are you home? We need to talk! " a familiar voice yelled. Someone came running up the stairs mad fast. "Get your ass off of her and Tiffany why in the hell are you here, are you crazy? It was Terrell's mama and  I wanted to answer yes but I knew I would not hear the end of this.