twenty-two

Tiffany

I would never wish losing a baby on anyone because I have been through that. when me and Terrell lost our first baby, it literally killed me and changed me in so many ways. It made me think I was not good enough and it had me so scared that Terrell was going to leave me. I started pushing him away and became cold towards him . I definitely pushed Terrell into another girls arm. I do not blame him but the way he went about it was wrong. cake was on the menu and he went crazy like a kid in a candy store. I have never loved anyone like I do Terrell, but this definitely cuts deep. I never thought I would go through anything like this and I never wanted to. He says he wants us to be a family and he is completely done with Armani and he told her it was over.  I am scared he is lying and I am definitely scared to give him another chance. To be honest I do not want to co-parent and I know Terrell will be a great father.  So far, ever since he has found out I was pregnant as well, he has been very supportive. He has already started shopping, he wants a baby girl so everything is pink. He has been taking me to house showings so we can have a bigger place and he brought me a new car. None of that changes anything but I am very appreciative of it. especially all the affection he is showing your girl, man it feels like old times when we were head over heels for each other . I am trying to get past this , but how can i trust Armani is for sure out of the picture. That was literally a stab in my back and it felt like its was in my heart and ripped right out. When I found out she was pregnant too, I was sick to my stomach. i did not know what to do, I was filled with so much emotion. I wanted to kill the both of them. But look , when you put it in gods hands, he definitely will take care of it.