Sixteen

Amani

Terrell ain't shit! He told me he was done with this girl. He said he wasn't keeping contact with her and that he was done with her. Why he couldn't be honest with me. I'm hurt but I'm not surprised. I shouldn't have gotten this deep with him knowing his situation. But stubborn ole me didn't care because he didn't care and I felt like I could get him to just be with me and only me. But I guess I was wrong and of all people it had to be Tiffany.  I seen the hurt all in Tiffany's eyes and I felt really bad. Tiffany is a little rough around the edges but she is a sweet girl. I wish I could take this all back but the damage is done.

After all this , I don't even want to deal with Terrell but we have a child on the way. I don't know how all this will play out now that me and Tiffany are pregnant at the same time. I love this nigga man, why he had to do this . I told him if he was still dealing with Tiffany to leave me alone because I want to be the only one . Now look what I got , a baby by a nigga still in love with his ex who is pregnant too. It's a real coincidence tiff was here when we came, my gut is telling me his momma had something to do with setting this up. If she did, I'm glad she did because I bet he would have kept this to his grave if he could. I don't even want no fucking dinner , I just want him to take me home. I need to go home and think . I need time to myself cause this is a hot mess!