Five

Tiffany

Amani: hey boo, come out
Me: coming now

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, you fine as hell ma" Amani yelled as I walked to the car. I giggled while I blushed , she not about to get me all excited. I got in the car , Amani reaches over to hug and I kissed her on the cheek. "I think you kissed me in the wrong spot." Amani said while she laughed. I reached over , grabbed her by her face and tongue kissed her down and pulled away once it started getting tense.
"Damn ma, you lips is so soft, let's get to this museum before I take you back to my crib." Amani said with a smirk.

During the drive , Amani was asking what I was looking for , she asked me would I ever be interested in a three some, and why am I single. I told her I was looking to have fun and enjoy myself , I would be down for a threesome cause lord knows I needed it, and I'm single because I'm tired of breaking up to get back together and do it all over again.

We got to the museum , she insisted on paying, so I let her. The museum was awesome. I may be a little rough around the edges, but I love art. The sex museum has interesting statues , painting, cool photography, interactive art that let us be flirty with each other and brought sexual tension.

Toward the end of the tour I whispered in her ear "you trying to have that threesome tonight?" She looked at me and just smiled, she grabbed my hand and led me out of the museum to the car.