Three

Tiffany

This nigga has me all the way fucked up. his dumb ass think he is so slick!! this nigga done dropped a receipt from three days ago in my bathroom from a flower shop for a dozen roses that i have yet to receive. I swear if this nigga is fucking another bitch i'm killing him. I know we are not seeing eye to eye and not really speaking, but we are in a relationship. we should have been worked our differences out. I don't know where me Terrell stand right now, but i know its not somewhere good. Me and him have been on and off for five years and honestly, i'm not sure if this is what i want anymore. he wants a total different lifestyle than what i'm looking for at the moment. he is acting like a grandpa and want to settle down and move to the country and raise a family. Man, we are only fucking 24!! He needs to experience life, travel and figure out what he really wants rather than live the life he sees on t.v. and magazines. I am not saying I don't want marriage or kids, but after my miscarriage, i just want to hold off for now. that shit put me in a deep depression and made me feel not capable of being a mother. i am scared to try again because i don't want to go through that again.

Terrell better step his game up because there a lot of niggas on my heels that i can pick and choose from. But i really don't even want a relationship, i want to be single and do my thing because Terrell is not on board. I feel like punching him because I feel like i have wasted years with him. This is my last time breaking up with him, plus i secretly have been dealing with someone else. I met her at CVS, we were chatting it up and she asked was i bi curious and i told her never thought of dealing with a female, but i was down to try. when i say shes bad, shes bad as hell. she said she is talking to a guy but she likes girls too. so its not going anywhere serious, just going to have fun with her. I am actually supposed to be meeting up with her in a few hours. i cant remember her name tho, i know it starts with an a tho.