Seven

Terrell:

4:47 a.m and Keys jingle in the door.

"Where the fuck have you been Amani." I screamed. "Damn, why you grilling me, I told you I was stepping out Rell." Amani slurred " who were you with". I asked she slurred " you don't know her." She was getting undressed, she was drunk so she stumbled as she was doing so. Damn that outfit she had on was fly.

"Babe , come here cause I miss you !" I came and sat by where she was Laying on the bed and she flipped over on her stomach. She started playing with my pants trying to unbuckle them. I ended up taking them off for her. She grabbed my dick and opened her mouth wide enough for my dick to hit the back of her throat. She slowly slurped my dick from the bottom to the head. She twirled her tongue around my head and drooled on my dick she used her hands and massaged and slurped at the same time. She was moaning and slurping jerking my dick at all different speeds. My dick started to throb she stopped and she got in top and started riding my shit. She was working her pussy muscles and her shit was grouping the hell out of my dick. She whispered in my ear "daddy it's yours forever." I picked her up and laid her on her back. I slid my dick in slow and she let out a loud moan. She grabbed my back and pulled me in closer. I was drilling her shit and going deep , Amani just kept getting wetter and wetter. She kept gripping my dick with her muscles and I'm getting weaker. I flipped her over for doggy style. She did the perfect arch, I started going to work. I grabbed her neck and chocked her while I was pounding her shit. I made her look at me and told her to open her mouth. She screamed "yes daddy" I spit in her mouth and told her to swallow it. She did and she continued to look at me. I took both of her arms and put them behind her back and held them. I went deeper and deeper and she moaned louder. I let one arm go and gripped her ponytail so tight. She screamed "deeper daddy" and I listened. She kept screaming yes as I kept going deeper. I'm about to nut so I start to pull out but she started throwing it back wild crazy . I tried to resist but I let her do her thing. I yelled I'm bout to bust but she kept going and I pulled out too late.

DAMN! I nutted in Amani, fuck!!!!!