Thirteen

Terrell

Tryna look out for karma, I had good intentions, I'm still asking God to forgive me. I know I got these fuck niggas pissed off, I'm over they bitch house, I'm all on the WiFi. I'm a trick 'em and play Mr. Nice Guy. When he front, I run off, nigga, bye-bye.
I tell her I'm a motherfuckin' star
She can see me on TV, just turn it on Syfy. You know that I got a whole lot of hoes, and they all different colors, I mix 'em like tie-dye
-Next song by Da Baby

I Turn down the music pulling up to my moms crib. Pulling up I spot Tiffany's car. What the fuck is she doing here? My mom knew we were on our way, why she didn't have her leave? I look over at Amani and she had a confused look on her face as well. Im confused as to why she looks confused. I turned the car off and told Amani to wait here for a second while I run inside real quick because it looks like my mom has company.

As I walk toward the house, I see Tiffany looking through the kitchen window and when she spots me she closes the curtain. As I walk Through the door, POW! She slaps me dead in my face. "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT." She screamed. "Yo, Tiffany chill. Don't put your hands on me." She ignores what I said and tries to push past me to get through the front door to the car, But I grabbed her. She puts all her weight down and I'm holding on tight. Pow! She slaps me again and I let go covering my face. She runs to the car and tries to open the car door. she banging on the door screaming "open the door or window." She can't see cause it's tinted. For the first two minutes , Amani wasn't trying to open the door but she gave in and did. She got out and tiff screamed "wtf , you dealing with Amani, ha. I don't know if I should beat your ass or give you dap because i don't know if you knew or not." Amani looked confused and scared, she said "I swear I didn't know, I'm sorry tiff." I'm confused as hell , don't know what to say. My mom smacked me on the head and said "look at what you created, go fix it now!"

I ran outside and looked at both of them. Tiffany looked at me like I was stupid and said "so what the fuck do you have to say for yourself?" I knew I was already in deep shit but I asked "HOW THE FUCK DO YALL KNOW EACH OTHER?"