Nineteen

Terrell

*Picks up phone and calls Tiffany*

NO ANSWER

*calls Tiffany again*

Tiffany : yes terrell
Terrell: can we talk please , face to face .
Tiffany: why can't we just talk on the phone.
Terrell: can you stop being stubborn, what I need to say to you needs to be said in person.
Tiffany: Ok , fine I'm already on your side of town, I'll be there in ten minutes.
Terrell:ok, cool! Thank you Tiffany.
Tiffany : whatever.
————————————————————

*doorbell rings*
Terrell: Hey, thank you for coming.
Tiffany: so, what's up? Why you need to see me face to face.
Terrell : I want to apologize , you didn't deserve to find out like that. You didn't deserve none of it. We went with out talking to each other but we never made it official we broke up. I should have made sure what was what before dealing with Armani.
Tiffany: yea and now look both of us are pregnant Terrell.
Terrell: I know , I regret being careless with her . I had a lot of time to think and I know I want to be with you Tiffany. I know we have our differences but your my best-friend.
Tiffany: so now all of a sudden you want me? Where was all this energy when you was fucking Armani raw? Fuck you Terrell!
Terrell: baby I'm sorry! She was just there and I know I should have been trying to figure out what was going on between us .
Tiffany: I love you too but this cuts deep Terrell.
Terrell: come here(walking towards Tiffany)
Tiffany : no ! Don't touch me (crying)
Terrell: baby don't cry, imma fix this(hugging and kissing her)

*doorbell rings*

Terrell:hold on baby
(Answers the door)
Armani:why haven't you been answering me and why is Tiffany Here.
Terrell: I'll call you later so we can talk Armani. Please not right now!
Armani : no , we are going to talk right now (pushed passed him walking in the house)
Terrell : Ayo, I told you I would call you later , right now I'm trying to talk to Tiffany so can you please get out !
Armani : wassup Tiffany  , wyd here ?
Tiffany:  not that it's any of your business but I'm here having a conversation with Terrell .
Armani: about what, what y'all trying to be a happy family ?
Tiffany : why you going so hard. He told you he will talk to you later.
Terrell : Armani  please , we will talk later!
Armani: no fuck you, your trying to be with her! I thought you loved me!
Terrell: Armani, I got love for you. But I'm in love with Tiffany . I'm sorry it went this far. But trust me I'm here  for you and my child.
Tiffany : Armani  , baby just sit down. Don't work yourself up.
Armani:(POW) Fuck you Terrell!
Terrell: you , don't put your hands on me Armani!
Armani:fuck you going to do! You think you can play with peoples feelings and everything is gone be ok?
Tiffany : Terrell just go upstairs! Armani  you need to cool out.
Terrell: NAH, THIS MY HOUSE AND ARMANI YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT !
Armani : Make me ! (Running toward Terrell hitting him)
Terrell: get the fuck out Armani
Tiffany : (grabbing Armani) t chill out and just go home.
Armani :I hate you Terr- owwwwwww!!
Tiffany : shit, Armani your bleeding! Terrell start the car we need to get her to the hospital!