Chapter 11

Something good happen so nevermind what i said yesterday about me leaving wattpad cause i change my mind heheheh

And it's all because of my dearest alien Gianromualdo

You guys should follow him!

He got some good stories about Twice that i will highly recommend

Anyways, sorry for the late update

Enjoy!

I'm Rich

He had come to a conclusion.

He knew how he should act in front of his grandparents from now on.

They were actually great fans of k-pop. He truly hadn't expected that from them. They both looked like officials, cold and elegant.

It turned out differently though, they were very nice people and genuinely pleasant to talk with. His grandparents were a huge fan of SNSD, so they had talked about their biases, favorite songs etc. He also told them both about his experiences when he auditioned.

Their smiles only became wider and wider, and their eyes contained more light than before. They often laughed as well.

He still had to hurry though, even though it went this well.

He only had ten minutes of time left before he would fail the quest.

So he made the first move.

"Harabeoji, I am truly happy that you two have decided to visit us, but your visit isn't without purpose, is it?"

His grandpa looked curious, he was sure smart for a fourteen year old, he thought. And he was mature for his age as well. He truly had a good grandson.

He seemed fit for what he had planned...

"Hahaha, you're right my boy. I have had something on my mind for a long time now, and I think you're quite fit for what I was wanting to give to you."

"As you know, this sack of old bones doesn't have that much longer to live. And the things I posess, they don't matter to me as much as before, and it seems you are in greater need of those."

Did he do it?

"I have a few buildings in Seoul, they are my main source of income. Through the rent from those buildings alone, I can live my life in luxury, and I have for a long time now."

So he was a building owner.

That's so cool...

"I have given your father some money every month to let you lead a good life, since he doesn't earn that much. I had first thought to give it to your father, but he had no intention of accepting my offer. He probably wanted you to have it, and now that I know you a little better, I think so too."

So he was nervous for all that time of the possibility of him failing the quest, while it was this easy? The only thing he had to do was ask why he was here! Even an idiot could do that!

Why was the reward so high when the quest was this easy? That doesn't make any sense at all!

[ Ding! ]

[ Quest Completed! ]

[ Rewarded 20 SP, 20 AP ]

[ Rewarded: Inheritance ]

[ Requirements met: ]

[ New Function: "Reconstructing Reality" Unlocked ]

Whaaaaaa....