Chapter 16

Golden Trainee

"It's there"

Jaemin couldn't believe it, he was actually standing in front of that building that he had always wanted to enter.

Everything just seemed too good to be true.

He was facing a special JYP building at the moment.

Why was it special?

Because it is the place where all the trainees train, and where most of them live and spend most of their time. It wasn't that far off from the official JYP building, just a few kilometers.

He will be living there as well, since his house was a bit too far off from it. Moreover, JYP prefers to let trainees train together to get used to other potential members, especially talented trainees. It was completely logical that he had to stay there, since he was one of the most promising trainees already.

He walked through door while looking at his schedule that JYP had sent him, it told him where he should be at what time, and what he would be doing.

"....."

"What the fuck is this?!"

Jaemin was stunned, he knew that trainees had a hard life. They had to train for hours a day in either dancing, singing, acting or even learning different languages.

But what in the world was his schedule?

He wouldn't even be able to get five hours of sleep at this point!

Even he himself, someone with more than double the fitness of a normal adult, someone with a crazy amount of stamina and strength, thought it was stupid.

Do you know what that means?

Someone who had enhanced his blood vessels, viscera, muscles, flexibility, organs, skin, flesh etc. to more than twice that of a normal healthy male, thought it was hard. Body fitness encompasses his whole body, not only his muscles.

No wonder k-pop idols faint on stage, with an agenda like this it's completely normal.

He would be able to handle this, since he had invested thirty points in body fitness.

But the others....

They would be in hell.

In the future, he would be too.

Since he wasn't going to be an idol only.

His plans for becoming a model had already gone into play, he will soon make his acting debut as well.

He had the privilege of knowing which dramas and movies had dominated the charts, so he would try to get a role in one of them. Which would result in a magnificent popularity boost, and a solid foundation to build his ever-increasing fame on in the future.

If one looked at his plan he made for his future career in general, it would be like this:

Main: Idol: GOT7, Solo artist

Side: Actor, Model

Support: Variety- and reality show star, appearing in advertisements and being a host/announcer/MC

His main source of popularity would be the fact that he's an idol in GOT7. If his fame becomes big enough, or if the group disbands, then he could start going solo. Like Taemin or Taeyeon for example.

Acting in a popular drama would be another source of fame, not as big as when he is an idol, but still relatively big. The more he acts in popular dramas, like My Love From The Star or Descendants of The Sun, the more famous he would get. He would be recognized by people overseas because of these dramas as well, since they were quite popular there.