Chapter 27

I just notice that the views can reach 100 in just 1 and half day so i decided that instead of reach 100 views for next chapter realesed, i made it 150 views

I did this cause I'm getting lazy to update hahaha

I'm so sorry and thank you guys for the vote!

Love you all!!! 😘😘😘

Enjoy!!!

A Very Unique Night

.....

What should he do now?

There was this stupidly huge and scary dude, right on the floor

He didn't want to call the police, it could bring him trouble in the future, even though he had done nothing truly wrong.

He had hurt this man though, pretty badly at that. His jaw was dislocated, probably broken, from just his one kick.

Even he himself was in awe of his strength, and his ability to use martial arts so effectively. He had only invested 70 points, imagine what kind of fighting machine he would become if he would put in more....

There was one problem though, this street didn't have any CCTV. He had enhanced vision and perceptionary abilities due to his upgraded Body Fitness, so he could easily spot the cameras, but there were none to be spotted.

There was one, but it didn't capture the angle where the incident took place.

He didn't want to just let this matter end this easily, this man deserved some heavy punishment.

He could call the police and let this man rot in jail for a few years, but doing that would involve him in it, and he didn't want that. There were solutions for this, but the girl would have to agree with that, and he didn't know for sure if she would.

So....

He will make this man unable to use his chili pepper(~).

The girl was still a bit shocked, she was just blankly staring at him, not knowing what to say. She was, suprisingly, also quite worried about that beast of a man that was about to suffer from his new legendary move that he just made up. [ Secret Arts, Leg Strike: A Thousand Years of Pain! ]

He grabbed the legs of the man, and spread them as wide as possible.

The girl finally recovered a bit and looked at him, she was surprised at his actions and raised her eyebrows as she asked, "What are you doing?"

Jaemin was having the time of his life, expecting a very interesting reaction from her.

He walked in between of the man's legs, only a little bit less than a meter removed from his crotch. He tensed his muscles in his dominant right leg to their fullest and pulled it almost behind his back to create sufficient movement. It was like he was preparing to shoot the winning penalty of a soccer game, but instead of the soccer ball, he will kick a man's balls.

He pushed his leg forward with all of his strength, and made a beautiful landing, right in the man's groin.

A thundering explosion of pain emerged from the man's body, accompanied with a scream, and a lot of puke.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The man immediately woke up, he had never felt such pain in his life. He didn't even think such intense pain could even exist in the world.

He vomited about all of his food that he had consumed this evening right after his yell. He tried to pull up his legs, but that would only cause even more pain.

He was covered in his own vomit, and he felt like both of his balls had been crushed into little pieces, to then eventually being shot up all the way to the insides of his stomache, eventually being digested by his own gastric juice.

His little banana was no longer a banana, it was now... Just a plump of banana pieces.

"Okay, time to run!" Jaemin ignored the man, who probably had about multiple forms of testicular injuries and ruptures by now, and went over to the girl.

He picked her up, not paying any attention to her futile rescistance attempts, and carried her in a princess' carry as far away as possible from that man. He made sure to avoid any CCTV, just in case she didn't agree with his plans.

"Stop it now! Let me down! " She clenched her cute little fists and tried to hit his hands so he would let her go.

He arrived at one of the public parks, void of any cameras, and put her down on the bench gently.

He didn't want to end up in trouble, he merely wanted justice for this poor girl. Even though the man had already suffered a lot, he was going to let him suffer more if possible, in jail.

He could be accused of attempted ****, attempted kidnapping and even attempted murder because the man had a knife with him.

He was even driving a taxi with a taped up liscence plate and no lights, that's just fucking asking for trouble.

"Okay, I don't know who you are, but listen to me very carefully."

The girl seemed to understand, since she just kept quiet and nodded.

"That man, you want him to pay, don't you?"

She didn't react, she just listened.

"You have two choices, let the man go by not calling the police since I have already made him reflect on his actions, or calling the police. Now, I won't mind if you call the police, but I'd prefer you'd keep my identity a secret."

It was still the same, it looked like she couldn't even speak, only nod.

"If you call the police, say something that like a random man came to help you, there isn't any evidence of me being at the scene anyway, I avoided CCTV on purpose."

She was a bit suprised now, she probably hadn't thought he'd even pay attention to the cameras around him.

"Do what you think is right. Also, call your parents to have them bring you home, they'd sure be worried if you'd just call the police like that without them knowing what happened, and I don't think you want to call a taxi right now. I hope I can see you again in the future, bye." Jaemin was planning on leaving, he didn't think it'd be smart if he stayed in the vicinity any longer, people could have noticed the man, and the girl could probably be calling the police soon.

He looked at her once more, thinking she looked quite familiar for some reason, but he couldn't discern about what was so special about her. He stood up and walked away.

The girl stood up and shouted, "Wait!"

Jaemin stopped, but didn't look back.

"What is your name?"

Uh.....

Should he tell her?

Was she going to report him for beating that man up as well?

...

*Sigh*

Who cares anyway, he didn't do anything wrong, he just defended her. If it would be revealed, then so be it. His future fans probably wouldn't even care, they'd be even more proud of him.

He would be quite the white knight then, wouldn't he?

"My name is.."

"Kim Min-jae"