Another Story

Story Info:

Story Info:

Park YooJin/ Y/n, son of a Multi-Billionaire businessman who thinks that everything can buy using his unending amount of money. He's so full of himself to the point of even considering marrying his own self.

Chou Tzuyu, an ordinary high school girl who had a dream to become an idol. She's born and live in Taiwan but goes to Korea to achieve her dreams. On her first day of school, something happened that will change her life forever.

A long time ago, there's a seven ordinary human who is betrayed by the people around them.
One of them got beaten to death because of his perfect standing on society.
One of them got robbed and some people take everything that he had, including his wife.
One of them becomes a slave and makes him do all the things that make him almost die from exhaustion.
One of them got raped because of her unrivaled beauty.
One of them got tortured by not allowing him to eat or drink anything.
One of them got hated and humiliated many times, people don't consider him as a human anymore, people think that his lower than an insect or an animal.
One of them got betrayed by his own family, friends and all the people that he trusts the most. All the people that he dears so much leave him and worst....even torture him to death...all because he's different...because he got something that a normal person can't get...that's is..."The blessing of the sin"

This seven normal humans got "The blessing of sin" and they are destined to die and serve Satan

So this seven humans meet the same faith....death and turn into demons

They're death make the world suffer from the sin they did to them

Every one century or 100 years, they will curse someone who fulfills or did all of the seven sins, and that curse will only be voided once the sins forgive the sinner

There's still no official released date but I'll update you once its decided

I hope you guys like and support it

I love you all!!!