Chapter 15

A Day of Satisfaction

[ Ding! ]

[ Main Quest completed! ]

[ Rewarded: 10 SP, 10 AP ]

My god

He hadn't expected it to be Oh Sehun from EXO. EXO was in the top five most popular k-pop groups in his past. They had some amazing songs at their disposal, easily surpassing GOT7 in some aspects.

They could be regarded as an idol group on par with GOT7 in terms of popularity and dance routines, maybe even better. They were under SM Entertainment, which was another big shot in the entertainment industry in South Korea. They also have many other famous groups signed under their label.

Including one of his favorite girl groups, Red Velvet.

EXO was some serious competition, and GOT7 would need some super hits to surpass them in fame. They originally didn't though, so he had to change that.

He needed to increase his fame somehow, through modeling or acting. It would act as his foundation to become a successful idol.

He already had a few ideas in which movies and dramas he should star. He needed an agent and a huge amount of luck for that though, so he has to begin planning soon.

Heheh, he would become a famous actor for sure, if his plan worked. He was already feeling a bit excited.

Other matters aside, that Sehun actually went to SOPA, and is even regarded as his soon-to-be best brother by the system. But how did the system predict that?

They hadn't even introduced themselves properly, which also wasn't necessary since they both knew each others names, but still. It was a bit weird to become brothers in arms in not even four hours of time.

That was what he thought, but he was wrong.

Very wrong.

The power of the system couldn't be underestimated, he had to believe it. Since he had always gotten spot-on advice and facts.

After merely ten minutes of conversation, honorifics were dropped.

(Author note: In Korea, there is informal and formal speech. Formal speech is mainly used for strangers, co-workers and other sorts of acquaintances. Informal speech is used only between close friends or relatived, because it would else seem disrespectful. For a more detailed explanation, visit the link in Author's Thought.)

A few moments later, nicknames were created.

At the end of the conversation, they basically knew each others deepest secrets. Of course, the system and his wealth was kept a secret for now.

If he remembered correctly, then he could earn more than 50 000 US dollars from interest alone, in just a single month. And that wasn't even his only source of income, so one could imagine how rich he actually was.

He could put even Seo Jang-hoon to shame.

(Author note: Someone suspected to be very rich, appears on variety show Knowing Brothers, where his wealth is often discussed and made fun of.)

Not telling about the system was just common sense, only an idiot would tell someone.

Such a person would really be Dumb Dumb... ( I'm so hilarious xD )

Nevertheless, he enjoyed talking with Sehun. He was in general a very likeable person, and he was someone who could hold long, and deep conversations, which is the same as himself.