Chapter 33

Im so sorry for the late Update

Im got so busy this past few days

I hope you guys understand

But don't worry...ill double update this time so i can make it up to you guys!

Just make this chapter reach 50 views and I'll released the other one

Thank you and enjoy reading!!!

Quests Take Feelings Into Consideration

"Come on.... Come on..."

Jaemin was walking at an unusually fast pace towards the weight checking room, he was 35 minutes late, and although that wasn't truly very late, it was still pretty late.

He really wanted to watch the first episode of his drama with Sehun, so he just took the risk.

The other trainees would have already finished their weight checks. And would be, by now, probably evaluated on their performances in their respective abilities already.

This all happened in the same room, so it was a bit embarrassing if you arrived too late, the others would stare at you. The one(s) who is/are in charge of evaluating you would also begin to scold you, how harsh that session of receiving criticism was depended on the person.

He quickly opened the door.

And...

He was right, the trainees had already completed the weight checks. Some of them were currently dancing to one of the routine songs of JYP, which is used purely for evaluating purposes.

One of the instructors spotted him and walked over to him.

The man crossed his arms in front of him, asking, "Name?"

He clearly tried to intimidate him, he was a bit taller than him, a bit broader and bigger as well, but it didn't faze him. He could literally put this man on the floor crying in pain in less than a second, so why would he need to be scared?

"Minjae" Here it comes.. Is what he thought. He didn't intend on engaging in a full-on fist fight of course, he just had to endure the scolding.

Some of the trainees had noticed him as well, they stopped looking at the performance of the other trainees and switched their attention over to him.

"Now for what reason are you late huh?" The man used a very loud voice, to make sure everyone in the room could hear it.

"I'm late because I'm late, no special reasons"

..

The man looked heavily irritated, Jaemin instantly knew that this man didn't like him at all, not even one bit. It even seemed like he detested him or something, his facial expression while looking at him was disgusting, like he was looking at a piece of trash.

'Aish~, this is going to be a hard day' he thought.

"I'll talk with you later, finish up your homework first, come to the second side branche of the cafeteria when you're done." And with homework, he meant the weight checks, dance and singing improvement etc. The man went out of the testing room and asked the one of the other instructors to evaluate him.

What a pain in the ass....

It looks like he had finally gained an enemy in the company.

Most of.., no, all of the people he had met in the company so far had treated him very well, maybe even too well sometimes. He was talented, humble and respectable towards his elders, and he never truly did anything wrong. Even if you tried to hate him, you would probably have a hard time doing so. Especially when you are as handsome as he is.