Chapter 26

(Title Hidden)

"Filming starts in two weeks, make sure you're at my office at 9 a.m by then, I'll take you and Suji to the set. you'll be meeting the rest of the cast there as well." JYP was also happy, someone from his agency had been allowed to play a lead role, that was a lot better than just some actor who he had no relations with.

"Got it, I'll be hanging up then." Jaemin couldn't hold his excitement in for any longer, hence the urgent request of being allowed to hang up.

"Right, bye." JYP let out as small laugh, knowing why he wanted to hang up so quickly.

He ended the call and looked at the night sky, which was filled with bright stars,

and a status screen.

[ Ding! ]

[ Quest Completed! ]

[ Rewarded: 10 AP, 20 SP! ]

So talking with almost no one, acting indifferent, and having a cool outfit was enough to complete this quest?

What an easy quest...

He hoped the system would continue and give him such easy quests, it was almost like a free lunch. It seems that it was trying to make-up for the hellish quests it had given when he was still a fetus...

That aside, he had done it.

He had really done it, his actor debut was finally coming. He had never seen how a movie or drama is made, so he was quite curious about how the filming process would proceed.

He would finally meet someone who he respected a lot as well, IU. Her songs and lyrics were quite different from the norm, but they still were complete all-kill's who dominated the charts. Her voice was already very pleasant to listen to, and when she sang, then you'd become completely immersed in it, and that was just her voice.

If it was accompanied with good music, then it was no wonder she received so much good feedback.

He would really want to collab with her when he would go solo in the future.

On top of meeting IU, he would be getting closer with a few of his 2PM sunbaenims and Suji as well.

Truly amazing, his future was basically radiating such intense brightness at this point, that it even out-shined the sun.

But, what should he do now? Should he go back to the party, or should he just go home?

He didn't have a lot of fun at the party, and he wasn't really able to make new friends in such an environment.

Jaemin nodded to himself, he would just go home.

"Should I take a taxi? Or should I walk?" Walking from where he was at now was quite the distance, it would take almost an hour to get to his apartment.

He didn't really feel like walking for an hour all alone in the middle of the night, so he just decided to wait for a taxi.

At times like this, he really wished he was old enough to drive.

He walked out of the alleyway and headed towards the nearest street where taxi's would occasionally drive by.

It would probably take a while, it was night after all.

[ Ding! ]

[ Quest: (Hidden) ]

{ Something is going to happen near you, and you need to prevent that from happening. (Tip: Invest points in a skill that would be useful in combat.)