Chapter 17

Little Fame

A week had passed since his first day as a trainee. And his days were filled with activities, he was busy every day of the week.

He had no free time at all.

But he didn't mind that at all, he actually liked it a lot. He had made a lot of friends, both in school and in the JYP complex.

One could say that there never was a time when he was bored. And if he wasn't talking or doing activities with his friends, then he was doing the things he enjoyed most, like dancing or singing.

Some parts of the learning process regarding subjects in school like languages were a bit burdensome though, since he basically outstripped the majority of teachers in terms of proficiency in Korean and English.

He had to thank his intelligence for that.

He caught on to things a lot quicker than usual, his memory was also a lot better. It wasn't even close to photographic memory, but it was still better.

He also had his past life to account for, so they both were a piece of cake.

But those weren't the only languages he needed to learn. He had to learn basic Chinese and Japanese as well. But it was easy to catch on. And if he really needed to learn one of those languages in a rush, he could just create a skill for it.

His skill points were valuable though, so he couldn't spend them recklessly.

He had also finally made his first debut in something, which resulted in the start of his career.

It was modelling.

Since he was one of the best looking trainees....

No wait, since he was one of the best looking men in all of Asia, it was inevitable.

His first task was to display clothing and some accessoires for a few average brands, nothing super well-known. It was his first time after all, it would've been a bit weird if he inmediately got requested to become a model for a clothing brand like KYE or Hyein Seo. (~)

He would only appear in a few magazines and in some articles on the internet.

But his looks would get him far, he knew that

His first shoot was quite akward at first, he wasn't used to making various poses or keeping a natural face in front of the camera at all.

The photographers were quite unhappy with him because of it, since they had to correct him almost every minute. It was very clear that he was inexperienced.

Luckily, his system had gone and saved the day at just the right time.

[ Ding! ]

[ Skill creation initialized! ]

[ Due to repeated actions in a particular manner, a skill is formed! ]

[ New Skill: Modelling! ]

[ Since the user has created a skill due to practice for the first time, 10 SP is awarded! ]

He instantly put those 10 SP in modelling.

He, and the camera men instantly noticed the effect of his investment, bits and pieces of information about modelling flew into his brain at the time and were even embedded into his muscle memory.

It made him look like an experienced model, one who had been through a few shoots already.

He still made some small mistakes, but not ones nearly as obvious as before.