Chapter 4

Hey guys I'm back with the next chapter now I'm not seeing that much of an audience for this book like is it boring? Please let me know because I'm a lit time worried.
________________________________________________________________________________

The men were attaking her and tried to take her away when Shivay came there, picked up a bottle and smashed it on the head of Man 2! Ani broke from their grip and ran to Shivay

Ani- Shivay!

Shivay- Good thing you left your clutch in my car or else I would not have come back!

saying that he gave back her clutch and fought with the goons! they got scared and ran away saving their lives from the angry Shivay!

Ani- Shivay You saved me once again!

Shivay- Why do you live in such a bad neighborhood?

Ani- As I said Shivay I live Alone!

Shivay- Then come with me to my house, you can't live here anymore!

Ani- What No I can't come to your house please try to understand!

Shivay- ok Fine dont come with me to my house!

Ani- Hmmm

Shivay- are you ok?

Ani- Yes Shivay im fine they did not do any harm

Shivay- I sware these 2 Are the biggest mother fuckers here!

Ani- Leve that Shivay, How can I ever thank you For saving me?

Shivay- If you really what to thank me then get in the car!

Ani- Where are you going to take me?

Shivay- Do you trust me Ani?

Ani- Yes I do

Shivay- then get in the car

Ani- Umm OK!

Shivay- oh and im not taking you to my home!

Ani- Hmmm ok!

Shivay drove off and after a brisk 30-minute drive he arrived at a house

Ani- Who's the house is this?

Shivay- Now yours!

Ani- What!

Shivay- Please Ani you are the face of such a Big Company youre safety is our top priority think of living here is apart of you being a star!

Ani thought for a while and saw that it was true her Face was now internationally known and anything could happen to her!

Ani- Ok Fine I will but not on your saying!

Shivay- Then?

Ani- I will only live here because it comes with the responsibilities of becoming a star!