Chapter 27

Hey guys im back after 72 Hrs! missed me? well i would of updated faster but i was not feeling too good, got a nasty cold and feever and still so, please preay for my recovery as my Finals are arround the corner!

________________________________________________________________________________

Shivay- shall we?

Ani needed her head and they went off to the pub! At the pub, Shivay and Ani went to the bar area of the pub and Ordered some drinks.

Shivay- So...

Ani- So...?!

Shivay- I dont know what you feel but I really Like you!

Ani- Aweeeeeeeeee You also have fallen for me just like yore nalayek brother!

Shivay- Hey he's not my blood brother

Ani- hahaha, You dont think I know that?

Shivay- Ani I'm. just telling you the truth!

Ani paused for a second and felt guilty as she was hiding a lot of things from him along with her emotions

Ani- Shivay are you always this truthful?

Shivay- Yes I am!

Ani- If I tell you my feelings and the reason why im here will you hate me or leave me?

Shivay hed her hand

Shivay- Ani look into my eyes

Ani looked into his deep blue hypnotizing orbs

Shivay- Do you trust me?

Ani- ( unknowingly) Khud se Bhi zyada! ( more than myself)

Shivay smiled and pecked her cheek which made her blush a little!

Shivay- why dont we go home and talk?

Ani- hmmmmm Ok but before that let's have a few more drinks?

Shivay- Naa im good let's go na!

Ani- Ok!

They went back to their house and sat on the sofa.

Shivay- Look Ani I am being as honest as I can with y...

Ani- I know you are!

Shivay- How do you know?

Ani- I can tell by your eyes!

Shivay- look Ani I just dont know how to express my feelings towards you but I think I have a big crush on you!

Ani- Oh really?

Shivay- ( while blushing) Yeh!

Ani- Aweeeeeeeee Is Shivay Singh Oberoi blushing?

Shivay coverd his face with his hands!

Shivay- Ani, please!

Ani- Aweeee it's ok you know when I first saw you I also had a crush on you!

Shivay removed his hands from his face,

Shivay- Really!

Ani nodded her head

Shivay- wait what about know?

Ani- Come close!

Shivay moved closer towards Ani

Ani- Closer! I will say to youre ear!

Shivay moved close to her so that his ear was next to her lips!

Ani( whispering in a seductive tone)- I want you to make me scream your name! that too very soon as I can't control my hormones much longer!

Shivay's eyes grew so wide that it looked like it was going to pop out of his eye sockets!

Ani- I did say To you that Im hiding my true intentions!

Shivay- WAIT! did you just give me a cue to Fuck you?

Ani- If you think so!

Shivay grinned!

Ani- But! I haven't been totally honest with you and tonight I dont want anything to between us!

Shivay- Ok Ani Please tell me

Ani put his hand on top of her head and said

Ani- I will tell you everything but please meri qasam ( sware on me) that you will not leave me?

Shivay smiled and hugged her

Shivay- No matter how fucked up this truth will be I will not leave you, EVER!

Ani- thank you Shivay!

Shivay- Ok baba now stop being an emotional fool and tell me!

Ani- OK So...

Ani told everything, A to Z about her parent's and his parent's death, her Brother's Death, Mallika's Death Rudra's death, Bhavya's death, and the unborn child's death! ( he already knew about Guri and her death!) Ani also showed him all the recordings witch just added more ghee to toe Fire of hatred Shivay now has towards his uncle and cousin!

Shivay was silent!

Ani- Shivay I came here to take revenge from your Family!

Shivay was still silent!

Ani- SHIVAY PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU HATE ME!

Shivay looked at her and smiled faintly

Shivay- Ani, Now I know you truly trust me and have feelings towards me as no matter how deep a motive is if it's revenge no one shares it unless it's absolutely necessary! A SECRET IS NOT A SECRET IF MORE THAN ONE PERSON KNOWS ABOUT IT!

Ani- So youre not angry at me?

Shivay- No Never, in fact, I will SUPPORT YOU! as I also hate them right now! cant believer Bade papa, im sorry Mr. TEJ SING OBEROI could step so low just for money and power!

Ani- I know the truth is bitter but I have to take revenge!

Shivay- I will be with you but promise me one thing

Ani- Please say

Shivay- do whatever you want with Tej and Om, but DONT KILL THEM!

Ani was silent and thought about Shivay's decision

Shivay- Ani?

Ani- Yeh Shivay, dont worry I won't, we will let the court do that!

Shivay smiled and hugged Ani

Shivay- Thank you Ani

Ani- Please dont thank me

Shivay- Now I have no Family, apart from YOU!

Ani smiled

Ani- I LOVE YOU!

Shivay was shocked

Ani- Shivay please say something!

Shivay was shocked and on mute!

Ani- Uhhh now dont say you dont have the same feelings for me...

Her words died in her mouth as Shivay sealed his lips with her which made her a little shocked at first, but she also responded with equal passion! he took her upper lip while she took his lower lip sucking on each other as if their lives depended on it! they were so into the kiss that she even pinned his wrist and entered his mouth which he allowed her to do! she tasted every molecule of his mouth and the hint's of alcohol that was still present from his previous drinks, witch her tongue moped up as if she was cleaning his mouth! after a breathtaking 6 minutes, he also ticked his tongue inside her mouth and sucked on her mouth and played with her tongue making them giggle like small teenagers! after a total of 13 minutes, they broke the kiss and placed their foreheads on each other panting for air!

Precap;
😜❤️💋🙈😈🤫🥰🤩😻🐵🙉🙊💦🍆🍑
________________________________________________________________________________

Im back! lets just say next udate will be the longest update as i want to show all intimacy in one shot! just be prepared! and enjoy before Ramadan! Hehe For now

Signing off 😘😘😘