Chapter 16

Im back with the next update! Missed me? I missed you <3

________________________________________________________________________________

Sidharth- Good now go back to the driver before you get caught!

Guri- Ok Bhai But I just want to say that I love you

Sidharth- Love you too princess!

Saying that they hanged up, Guri wiped her tears and left the area and went to the Jeep where the driver had already loaded her luggage's and other things waiting for her to join him.

Driver- Ma'am lets go

Guri- yes let's go

Saying that Guri got in the back seat and the driver took her to Oberoi Mansion. She got out of the car and was welcomed by a woman

Bhavya- Namashkar You must be Guri?

Guri- Yes, I am Nice to meet you

Bhavya- Bhavya, I am Rudra's wife, he is Om's Older brother/

Guri- Isn't he NAJAYEZ child of the Oberoi family?

Bhavya- HOW DARE YOU CALL MY HUSBAND THE NEXT AIR TO THE OBEROI EMPIRE ILLEGITIMATE!

She reared while Guri had enough, she snapped her neck!

Guri- OH SAY SOMETHING NOW BITCH!

She muttered!

She walked inside the Manson and went directly to the CCTV room and deleted all the footage that was in the whole Oberoi Manson for the last 10 minutes!

She then went down and screamed

Guri- OH MY GOD DRIVER JI WHAT DID YOU DO!

Driver Ji- I hated that bitch so I finally killed her!

He said in front of a Rudra and young Shivay who were both horrified at the scene!

Shivay- OH MY GOD BHABI

Rudra- BHAVYA!!!!

He went down to his knees and patted her cheeks to regain her consciousness, but it was too late Guri had snapped her neck cutting off her blood supply to her brain causing her to be brain dead and in under a minute, ultimately dead!

Guri- OH MY GOD WTF DID YOU DO AB MR RUDRA SINGH OBEROI HA TABAAH HO GAYE!! (completely ruined)

She said hiding her evil smirk!

Rudra- BHAVYAAAA BHAVYAAA AANKE KULO PLEASE MERE LEYE HAMARI HONE WALI BACHE KE LEYE PLASEEEEEEE!!! (open your eyes please for the sake of our unborn child please!)

Shivay- OH MY GOD

Guri- KOY AMBULANCE BULAO!!!

Shivay- yes, I will call

Saying that Shivay called the ambulance and then Tej and Om arrived from the office

Tej- Ruddy MY boy what happened to Baby?

Rudra- Dad look She's playing a game and not waking up!

Tej went up to her and kicked her body!

Tej- Yo Baby Bitch stop playing games and wake up!

But Bhavya did not respond!

Rudra- BHAVYAAAAAAAAA

Om- Bhai Please get a grip of yourself, she's in a better place now!

Rudra- No BHAVYAAAA YOU CAN'T LEVE ME LIKE THIS

Guri- Mr. Oberoi, Mrs. Oberoi is DEAD PLEASE ACCEPT IT!

Rudra- JUST SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!!

Just then the ambulance came and took Bhavya and a broken Rudra towards the Hospital while Everyone else apparat from Om and Tej rushed to the hospital

Shivay- I hope Bhabhi Is still alive.

Driver- I'm sorry I snapped her neck too hard for her to be...

He could not finish his sentence as Rudra threw a hard punch at his face causing him to fall back to the ground with a bloody nose! Rudra went to the ground and continued throwing punches to him

Rudra- YOU FUCKED UP PIECE OF SHI I WILL KILL YOU I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU HOW DARE YOU LAY YOURE BASTERD HANDS ON MY WIFE YOU SON OF A BITCH

He scrammed as he was throwing punches at the poor Driver Ji's face! Guri was silently weeping as she knew that those punches were meant to be for her! A group of peons and doctors came and separated the fight, the driver was taken for treatment as his nose was probably broken into many pieces!

Shivay- Bari Bhai please calm down I'm sure Bhabhi is...

Just then the doctor came out

Doctor- Mr. Oberoi I'm sorry but Mrs. Oberoi was dead before arriving that the hospital and is now in the process of giving a coffin birth to you unborn 7months, premature DEAD child!

Rudra was shocked and landed to the ground with a thump and the ground beneath his feet just vanished!

Shivay- No please Doctor please I'm sure you are having some sort of misunderstanding please my Bha...

Doctor- Your Bhabhi was dead instantly after her neck was snapped and the child was dead 5 minutes after she died

Guri ran away from there and started to cry her eyes out as she committed her first, not first but first and second Murder!

Guri (while crying vigorously)- MEIN KHOONI HOON (I'm a murderer) MEINE EK NIRDUSH AURAT OR BACHE KO KHON KARDIYA OR USKA PATI KO VIDWA BANA DIYA!!! (I have killed an innocent woman and baby and made the woman's husband a widow!)

Meanwhile, the inspector came and took a statement from Shivay and Rudra who told them that the driver had killed Bhavya and her unborn child.

Inspector- Are you sure that this person killed your wife?

Rudra- he even confessed in front of us go and ask him

Inspector- ok we will

They went to the room where the driver was being treated and asked him whether or not he murdered Bhavya

Driver Ji- Yes, I murdered that Bitch!

Rudra- How dare you!

Saying that he started choking the driver while Police tried to release him from Rudra's hold, he was strong and kept on strangling him to the point he became blue, the police and doctors with great fore released him from Rudra's chokehold but it was too late the driver was too blue and due to his previous injuries and lack of oxygen along with loss of blood. He was pronounced dead.

Inspector- Mr. Oberoi this was not right.

Rudra- what are you going to do arrest me? For what killing the man who killed an innocent pregnant woman? Where is your morals Inspector?

The inspector looked down and replied

Inspector- Mr. Oberoi I'm giving you a 2-minute head start to run as far away as you can!

Upon hearing that Rudra ran out of the room while Shivay ran behind him!

Precap;

Rudra- So you are the bitch how killed my wife and unborn child

He roared while Guri trembled with rear started to move back gulping her saliva!

________________________________________________________________________________

Oh god so guri killed Rudra's wife and his unboarn child was not expecting that were you! Like I said EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED what do you guys think will happen next? why do you think She killed Bhavya? for now

Signing off😘😘😘