Chapter 28

Im, back now I wanted to show all their romance in one shot so this by far might be the longest chapter that's why it took me time to compose, so lets se Shivika!

________________________________________________________________________________

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A LOT OF MATURE 18 PLUS CONTENT PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! 

(Oh who am I kidding all you 12-year-old cheapries are here to read this!)

I was going to give a lot of mature Giffs but I remember what happened to My sadu teacher Ji by @Pinkisaha2012 and it gave me second thought! so I will be as detailed as possible and will throw in very minimal giffs!

they broke the kiss and placed their foreheads on each other panting for air!

Shivay- Ani do you really want to?

Ani- Yes Shivay I want to!

Shivay- I dont want to hurt you!

Ani- Do you have any experience?

Shivay- Well physically, no but I've seen a lot of pornographic videos and Adult Movies!

he said grinning! While Ani's eyes grew wide!

Ani- Hawww Cheapre! and who taught you this?

Shivay- Oh Rudra bhai you to stoke his Dick while watching these sort of videos! I was young but then he taught me how to masturbate and all!

Ani- HAWWWWWW DONO BHAI CHEAPRE HAI! ( both brothers are cheap!)

Shivay- Hey Guy's do this all the time!

Ani- CHEEE!

Shivay- Wese Dont you finger yourself?

Ani's eyes grew even wider! she hit Shivay!

Shivay- Oww!!!

Ani- No I do not Im not disgusting like you! You know what you make me Sick!

Shivay- Hey it's better than no experience!

Ani- so youre a Virgin?

Shivay- yeh!

Ani- Hmmm Dont think so as you've played with yourself how many times?

Shivay- hmmm ever since I was around 14!

Ani- KYAAAAAA!!!

Shivay- and im now 21!

Ani- so for the past...

Shivay- 7 years!

Ani- Shit!

Shivay- Dont worry I won't seem like those inexperienced nerds!

he said huskily witch made Ani smile shyly!

Shivay- I see someone is shy!

Ani- Listen I think its Time!

Shivay- So youre a Bold ha?

Ani- and you just noticed?

Shivay- well yeh!

Ani- Dont you know how dangerous I am how I plotted and planned everything and am on a mission for REVENGE?

Shivay- now that I think about it, yeh you are!

Ani- Khidkitod!

Shivay- Kidkitod Besharam!

Ani- Only for you babe!

Shivay- OH really!

Ani- Yes SIRR!!!!