Chapter 5

Wow ok so evryone liked Cover B so as i promissed it is now up! i talk too much lets get on with the chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

Hearing Shivay's voice everyone turned around and found him wearing a 3 piece suit looking ever so hot and sexy!

Shivay-

Shivay- Ani Im glad you are wearing the cloth I wanted you to wear!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Shivay- Ani Im glad you are wearing the cloth I wanted you to wear!

Ani smiled

Shivay got down on one knee! shocking everyone especially Om!

Shivay- Ani When I first saw you I knew you were the one! I just dont know what magic you have done on me! When you were performing in the pub I just felt that it was for me! and when that guy attacked you I felt like ripping his heart out for laying a finger on you! and the funny thing is that I did not even know your name at that time!

Ani Smiled, Shivay took a box out of his suit coat, he opened it and there was a beautiful diamond ring!

Ring-

Shivay- I dont know IF you have the same feelings for me but I am 100% sure that you are made for me and living with you the last 6 months have been the most blissful and peaceful 6 months of my life! I know Im not good at romantic lines as I have...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Shivay- I dont know IF you have the same feelings for me but I am 100% sure that you are made for me and living with you the last 6 months have been the most blissful and peaceful 6 months of my life! I know Im not good at romantic lines as I have never proposed to a girl before so please forgive me if I sound like a jerk!

Ani laughed!

Shivay- Well it's just that what im trying to say is Will You Marry Me?

Ani was silent

Shivay- Ani my knee is hurting!

Ani smiled

Tej- Wow My boy is seriously proposing to a girl before my older son now that is what you call TEJ SING OBEROI"S BLOOD You know I also got married before my older brothers! Way to go, son,

Om- Dad She hasn't even responded yet!

Shivay- Ani Will you be Mrs. Ani Shivay Singh Oberoi?

Ani- Actually No!

Everyone was shocked!

Ani got down on her knees and took a ring out of her clutch!

Ring-

Ani- I want you to be mine first!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ani- I want you to be mine first!

she said making Shivay smile ever so wide!

Ani- Will you Be my husband Shiv?

Shivay- What a beautiful nickname you have given me!

he said as his sleepish eyes were just showing true love towards Ani!

Ani- So Shiv its bad manners to keep a lady waiting!

Shivay- Forever I Will Be Yours!

Ani smiled and slipped the ring on his ring finger!

Shivay- Can I?

Ani- Why are you asking?

Shivay smiled widely and slipped the ring on her ring finger. Everyone was clapping, cheering and hooting for the newly engaged! while Someone was crushing his napkin in anger!

Shivay and Ani got up and engulfed each other in a big bear hug! She was happy to get a GENTLEMAN! he was happy to get the LOVE OF HIS LIFE!

on the other hand, Om was seen making a few phone calls and was smirking evilly!

Om- ( in his mind) we will see how Shivay stays with this baby doll!

Saying that Om got everyone's attention

Om- I am extremely happy for my younger brother! now, this Party is double happiness for Ani, now, unfortunately, the Kalyani mills secondary meeting with the Mehras has been preponed to tonight! so Mallika and Shivay will not be able to be with us tonight but we will soon celebrate my younger brothers happiness.

Shivay- What it a=has been preponed!

Om- Yes I just got a call from Mr. Mehra himself now I would of went but you know how Kalyani mills are one of Mom's dream projects!

He said smirking mentally as he just made his brother his Mohra!

Shivay- Hmm Yes you're right.

Om- Mallika is on route to the chopper I think you should go meet her so that you can go to Texas for the meeting.

Shivay- Ok Bhai

Saying that he pecked Ani's cheek

Shivay- I will be back very soon!

Om- oh and dont worry about Ani, I will stay with her tonight

Shivay- Oh OK!

Saying that he moved out of the place!

Flashback ends

Ani was still weeping on the floor, Om had put Mallika's body in the jeep and came back to Ani.

Om- Ani

Ani gave no response!

Om- Ani

Still no response!

Om- ANIIII

Om forcefull grabbed Ani's arm and made her stand up, he grabbed her face and screamed in her face

Om- ANI MALLIKA IS NOW DEAD THIS IS BETWEEN US NOW AND RIGHT NOW YOU CANT BE A PUSSY AND CRY WE NEED TO DUMP THE BODY SO COME WITH ME RIGHT NOW!

Ani- ( coming to her senses) Ommmmm Why did you kill her!!!!

Om- That bitch was between us and like I said she is now out of our way so now we can be together... FOREVER!!!!

saying that Om made Ani sit in the jeep and he whizzed off to dump the body! The ride was silent while Ani was still lost in her mind going back to the night that CHANGED HER LIFE!

Precap;

Back to Flashback!

________________________________________________________________________________

How is the story so far?

Signing off 😘😘😘