Chapter 25

Im sorry but all things have got to come to an end I will always miss this book! Anyways let's enjoy the last few chapters! ( trust your author Ji) pic abuve is Shivay's emotion at the end of this book!

________________________________________________________________________________

Ani- Your honner because of greed He mad eis illigitimate son Rudra Singh Oberoi light up a fire in his own factory to claim insurance money and killed GOPI MODI, AHEM MODI, RASHI MODI, AND JIGAR MODI, MY MOM, DAD, CHACHA/ CHACHI, MAMA/ MAMI!

Tej- NO I...

Ani- Here is the evidence!

the evidence was played!

FLASHBACK

Gopi was raped by Tej that night because she wouldn't tell where the diamonds from the mine were while Ahem and Jugar were tied to the pillars watching in pain! Gopi was abatement even after getting assaulted and raped she still did not say close where the diamonds were and Rashi actually took a gun from one of the goons and just shot herself as she knew they were all going to die that night and she did not want to be raped like her older sister! A lot of horrible things happened that night ( not going into detail because if I do it will be another 3 chapters and im sure most of you are pissed off at me for dragging Guri's story!) (btw Gopi is Ani's mom)

Tej- You all must die!

saying that the factory was set on fire and all 4 of them died!

Tej- Fuck the diamonds this insurance money should be enough!

Flashback ends!

Ani- The British GOvernment did not do anything about the death of 4 of its citizens and the American Government did not do anything about the death of 2 of its citizens!

( Gopi and Rashi were dual citizens ok U.K and the U.S hence why Ani is dual like me!)

Ani- You're honer if you are still counting that is 7 people in total!

Judge- It is 11 am we will now have our morning break!

Ani looked over at a pail Shivay and went outside the courtroom and met with Jhanvi who bent down and touched her feet!

Ani- Aunty Ji what are you doing I should be touching your feet!

Jhanvi- Thank you beta you have proven my innocence I will always be grateful to you beta!

Ani- Please aunty dont say that! let's go and get your divorce signed!

Saying that they went to the room and got the divorce done as it is a special type of divorce that was approved within 30 min! Jhanvi and Ani talked for a bit and then headed back to the courtroom.

Judge- let's Begin please Miss Chandran continue!

( im just going to cut out guri and Rudra's part without detail so save time!) Ani told the judge about Guri, Bhavya, Rudra and the unborn child, gave all the evidence and said,

Ani- NOw it's gone up to 11 lives!

Tej's layer- Objection! 10 the child was never born!

Judge- Objection Ruled! (Phirse chop!) The child was 8 months so it is considered a thing!

Ani- now we move on to the River Exe murder!

Flashback!

Om is drunk coming from a club and meets this girl on the streets of Exeter, U.K.

Om- Hey Hottie let me show you some Indian Dick!

He said making the Gurl look at him with disgust! He grabbed her hand and started forcing himself on her when a young man, Advay Choudhury came there and Pushed Om away

Advay- You bastard how dare you!

saying that he started beating up the son of his parent's murderer!

Om- Hey we can share this pussy!

this just made Advay madder as he respected Woman A lot and started to beat him up more when we heard a gunshot! Tej stood behind and shot Advay!

BANG!!!!............................................................BANG!!!!

He shot Advay another 3 times causing Advay to fall to the ground and die!

Tej- Om you fucking useless piece of shit! now I killed because of you!

They wrapped Advay's body and dumped it in the river! Tej bribed the judge and cleared his tracks making the case ruled as a SEWERSIDE!

Flashback ends!

Ani- MY BROTHER DIED IN THE NAME OF SAVING A WOMAN DIGNITY FROM THESE MONSTERS!

Ani yelled and broke down to the ground crying while Shivay also had tears in his eyes! Om just stood there with a blank look!

Ani controlled herself and stood up

Ani- Your Honer that is 12! but im not finished!

she showed the footage was Om killed Mallika and dumped her body in the lake!

Ani- That is 13!

Om- Hey MY younger brother made me unconscious and forced me to have a vasectomy!

Saying that the loyer presented all the evidence Ani looked down in shame and excused herself to the bathroom and then came back

Judge- Well We have a decision that Tej Singh Oberoi is sentenced to 12 accounts of murder and is sentenced to life in prison with no parole! Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi is sentenced to one count of murder with a minimum of 25 years! and Mr. Shivay Singh Oberoi will be adjourned for 2 week's as we review these claims on him The case is closed!

BANG!

The judge made his final decision when Ani Screamed!

Ani- I WILL GET JUSTICE RIGHT NOW AND WILL TAKE THIS CASE IN MY OWN HANDS!

saying that Pinkisaha2012 ( who is a police officer standing next to Ani) gave her gun to her! ( I did ask you guys in the preveous chapter who wanted to be casted in to help Ani but no one replied so I am dedicated pinki Di in helping Ani)

Ani Aimed and BANG! She shot Tej on the head twice and BANG BANG!! she shot Om 3 times!

And before anyone could stop her she Shot HERSELF!

Shivay- ANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

All three of them were dead! Shivay was devastated! so was Sidharth as now he was the only person from the Choudhury family surviving! Ani did get her revenge in the end and now her Family and all the other's Tej hurt, sole's could now be in peace!

This is a revenge Story not all story's end happily but Hey Tej is now rotting in hell with his chumcha Om and Ani is now Joining her parents, brother and Cousin Guri in Heaven!

THE END!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for supproting it has been a hell if a journy with Her revenge! It is a dark book and I will always miss evryone who is loyal to this book!

Bye Bye!

XxX