Chapter 26

Do you guys really think I will end the book with a cliff hanger? hah, we still have a lot more mysteries to cover! hehe did I give Jhatka to anyone? (but the pic abuve is depressing!)

________________________________________________________________________________

Shivay was devastated while Ani and the others were taken to hospital!

Shivay- (To judge) Please release on medical emergency My family might be dead!

Judge- Yes granted you can go to the hospital, @officers will be with you!

Shivay- Thank you, your honor!

shivay was taken to the police station where he wore the clothes he was first arrested in and was transported to the hospital where Ani, Tej, and Om were!

Shivay- Doctor my whole family...

Doctor- Mr. Oberoi please calm down and come with me to CLAIM THE BODIES!

Shivay- WHAT THEY ARE DEAD!

Doctor- Please come with me!

saying that they went to the dead body room and there was Tej and Om's Body!

Doctor- They dont need a post-modem as their cause of death Is by gunshot!

Shivay- Ani, Doctor where is Ani?

Doctor- Who are you talking About?

Shivay- MY TO BE WIFE ANI!

Doctor oh the woman? she is also DEAD!

The ground slipped beneath Shivay's feet!

Shivay fell to the ground with a thump! and the saddest thing is that no one with him to comfort him!

Soon the doctor helps him up and Shivay said;

Shivay- Can I see her?

Doctor- I'm sorry but her Condition was so bad we released her body as her family member claimed her 2 hrs. before you came!

Shivay- How I am her Only... SIDHARTH!

saying that he ran outside and went to the reception!

Shivay- Ani! A woman named Ani who claimed her body.

Receptionist- I'm sorry its confidential we can't disclose this kind of information!

Shivay- Please she is my fiancé!

Receptionist- Was SHE IS DEAD AND PROBABLY HAVING HER FUNERAL DONE RIGHT NOW!

Shivay- NO THIS CANNOT HAPPEN MY ANI CAN'T LEAVE ME! NOOOOOO JUST BECAUSE I YELLED AT HER DOES NOT MEAN I HATE HER!

He then turned around and started running towards the dead body section where he bumped into Sidharth!

Sidharth- Hew Wat...

Shivay- Sidharth where is Ani?

Sidharth- that's what I'm here for Ani I can't find her!

Shivay- They are saying someone claimed her body 2 hrs. ago!

Sidharth- WHAT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!

Just then There was a phone call that made Sidharth shocked!

Shivay- Sidharth what is it?

Sidharth- Ani is going through her Antrim Sanskar right now! (Hindu funeral/ Last rights)

Shivay- WHAT!

Sidharth- I have the location let's go!

saying that the 2 left along with police tethering behind Shivay. they reached the place and Saw JHANVI there wearing a Black Sari!!!