Chapter 31

Im back! Im so sorry I have not been active on wattpad for the past 5 days you see my Final exams are still going on, My last final will be o May 20th so untill then please bare with me, Thanks 

________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback continues-

Ani- Hey I cant undress him!

Sidharth- Shit why!

Ani- Undress him or else!

Sidharth- Or else what?

Ani- Or else I will tell Mallika that it was because of you she failed to kill Tej Singh Oberoi!!!!

Sidharth- WHAT!

Ani- yes Mister so If I was you I would be a good boy and undress this piece of shit!

Sidharth- Ani how can you blackmail your older Cousin Bro!

Ani- Oh when it comes to my work I dont care who the Fuck You are I will do what I have to do In order to reach my Goal!

Sidharth- No im not!

saying that he tried to run away but Ani caught him by throwing her chamili at him!

Sidharth- owwwww

he shreaked as he fell on the floor! Ani came behind him, picked up her Chamili and started to beat him!

Sidharth- Owww Aniii Soorryyy Owwwww Sttooppp!!!

Ani ( while beating him!)- Will you run away from your job again? because of you, Mallika could not kill Tej Singh Oberoi and I would not have had to come here! Youre the problem here! now will you be a good boy and Undress Om?

Sidharth- YES YESS PLEASE STOP IM SORRY!!!!!

Ani smirked and spared him while Sidharth got up and ran towards Om, he paused and gave a puppy face towards Ani, But Ani replied back with a deathly glare which made him gulp his saliva and start to remove Om's shirt! One by one He removed Om's shirt, Shoe's Stinky Socks that he threw at Ani which made her gag at the odor!

Ani- Yuck that shit stinks!

Sidharth- No doubt!

he removed his pants! leaving Om in his Boxers! and signed in relief!

Ani- Did you get the blood?

Sidharth nodded and gave him the fake blood! Ani took it from him and poured some of it over the bed sheets! 

Ani- This will make shit look more real!

Sidharth- Hmmm But you're still virgin na?

Ani- of cure wtf Im waiting for my true love! he will take my virginity! ( at this point Shivay and Ani had not had sex yet)

Sidharth- Hmm that's good to know!

Ani- Hey you did not undress him properly!

Sidharth- What do you mean?

Ani- look he's still got his boxers on you need to remove them so I can add blood there!

Sidharth- WTF NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ani crossed her hands

Ani- Why not?

Sidharth- I mean what id while taking his boxers off he wakes up? or If I accidentally Tuch his!!!!

Ani- For Fuck's sake has knocked out for the next 6 hrs min! and so what id you touch his dick by accident your acting like a 5-year-old right now! 

Sidharth- But Ani...

Ani- You will not get Hiv or Aids by accidentally stroking it! now get to work and take it off or do you want me to remind you of my Chamili again!

Sidharth- Nooo Ok ill do it

Ani- Good boy!

Sidharth took a deep breath and successfully removed Om's boxers! 

Sidharth- There happy!

Ani- No because he has to be erected for me to put the blood on his dick!

Sidharth- ummmm ok what do we do now?

Ani- You've sucked a Cock before?

Sidharth- WTF NOOOOO Why THE FUCK WOULD I SUCK A DICK! 

Ani- Oh noo I was just asking! great tonight is your lucky night!

Sidharth- Lucky nigh for what?

he said in a very nervous tone!

Ani- Lucky night to suck Dick!

Sidharth's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped to the ground 

Ani- Dont look at me like that Go ahead and suck that dick so that it can get erected!

Sidharth- WTF ANI!

Ani- Hey dont What the Fuck me go ahead and suck the shit out of that dick or else you know what I can do!

Sidharth- But Ani Im, not Homosexual

Ani- So What it's not like you've ever dated anyone in your life!

Sidharth- So what that has nothing to do with this!

Ani- Bhai look take this as an opportunity to discover your sexuality! come on you never know you might just like it!

Sidharth- Still Ani...

Ani-Oh shut up and start sucking that dick before I do something you will regret!

saying that she took out a pistol which made Sidharth scared!

Sidharth- Ok OK Ani I will!

saying that he took a deep breath and put his lips on Om's cock! and started to kiss it!

Ani- Suck it! I dont have all night here!

Sidharth shoved the dick inside his mouth and started sucking it more and more1, in fact, it seemed like Sidharth actually liked sucking on dick! Ani, on the other hand, was fiddling on her phone while Sidharth was sucking on Om's dick and even touching his own dick over his pants making his erected dick feel pleasure! 

Sidharth- ( In his mind) Dammmm this feels so good! I like it! I want MORE!!!!

His wildness ended when Ani told him to stop

Sidharth- Ummm What happened!

Ani- Look he's all erected!

Sidharth- oh yeh I see!

Ani- Ok now rub this fake blood over his dick and pubs!

Sidharth- yeh ok!

saying that He took some of the fake blood and sexually subbed it on Om's dick in a very sexual manner that did creep Ani out a little but she shrugged it off!

Ani- ( in her mind) Oh my God usko sach mein Maa da laadla begad gaya kya! 

Sidharth was so into what he was doing when Ani spoke

Ani- umm You do what you have to do I will be back in a few hours!

saying that she left Sidharth who that night actually raped Om! Ani came back and started her acting when Om woke up

Flashback ends!

Precap;

In Mumbai, a Boy is seen hugging his knees crying in the corner of the room while another Guy comes in and starts to Abuse him!

________________________________________________________________________________

I have no words just vot and I will see you soon! for now

Signing off 😘😘😘