Chapter 7

Thank you guys for youre beautiful comments I love responding to them so keep them coming, and thank you to everyone who also votes it means a lot to me, now I know a lot of you are upset on what Om did to Ani but it called her revenge so just remember that! I talk too much! ( I put this picture of Ani up as it goes with her and our emotions)
________________________________________________________________________________

Ani was shocked to the core!

Om- The very first time when Shivay showed me your photos from the sample photo shoot 7 months ago I fell IN LOVE WITH YOU!

Ani jerked his hands off her shoulder!

Ani- ARE YOU FUCKING MAD!

Om- Now I know what you are thinking im in a relationship with Mallika for over a year and coming up to 2 years but trust me I REALLY LOVE YOU!

Ani was still shocked and just stood there!

Ani- Look I understand your feelings but I dont think we can work out as I really Love Shivay and HE is MY first love!

Om- Screw your first love I am your First!

he said looking at the blood-stained sheets!

Ani- That's not a good thing to be proud of taking a girls virginity by force!

Om- Look Ani I will treat you like a Queen and If you want I WILL EVEN MARRY YOU

Ani stood there numb

Om- Look before anything happens we should leave before Shivay and Mallika come back from Texas!

Ani- Yeh,

saying that she left the place witing her tears!

Flashback Ends

Om was still driving the car when he came to a bridge that was an overpass to a river. he got out of the car opened the boot

Om- Ani I have filed this with so much weight that it will sink to the bottom and fishes will feast on Mallika's remains!

Ani felt sick! she ran to the front of the car and vomited! Om showing concern ran behind her and consulted her!

Om- Ani Bass...

he said rubbing her back while Ani was coaching, Om took out a handkerchief from his pocket and helped her wipe her mouth which made her smile.

Om- Feeling better?

Ani nodded her head

Ani- Yes much better, but what did you put inside the carpet?

Om- OH a bunch of textbooks on business and other books that we used Back in school

Ani- Hmmm that's smart!

Om- Well if you were not being an emotional fool I would have finished quicker!

saying that he turned around, took out the carpet that had Mallika inside and dropped it in the river.

Ani- Are you sure No one will know about her death?

Om- No no one will know and it's a good thing She died now no one is between us!

Saying that he hugged her while she just plainly smiled!

Flashback Starts

After Ani left she ran into her house to find Shivay sitting in the coffee table sipping on his expresso, she ran to him and started to cry hugging him tightly!

Shivay- Ani What happened why are you crying?

Ani- Vo I Missed you!

Shivay- Aweee My Baby missed me!