Chapter 20

Hey guys im back with the next chapter I just want to say A huge thank you for Over 4K reads, 1K votes, and over 900 comments Wow it really means the world to me and were at 20 chapters! thank you Guys I treally means alot to me! in this chapter we will learn more abut Guri's motive on why She is taking REVENGE! I talk too much!

________________________________________________________________________________

Guri- DID YOU REALLY SET FIRE TO THE NAAGIN MILL THAT WAS LOCATED IN EXETER, DEVON U.K ON PURPOSE KILLING 4 PEOPLE WHO WERE COINCIDENTALLY WORKING LATE NIGHT AS ALL THE OTHER EMPLOYEES WERE SENT HOME ON PURPOSE SO THAT THEY COULD DIE?

Guri said Making Rudra Gulp his saliva and look at Guri with a horrified facial expression!

Guri- Tell Me!

Rudra- Vo actually...

Guri- BOLO!

Rudra- I cant Papa made me sware on him!

Guri- WAH YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO KEEP YOURE QASAM (SWARE) ON SUCH A ANIMAL WHO HAS COMMITTED ALL THESE CRIMES AND EVEN KILLED YOUR LOVE JUST FOR POWER AND MONEY?

Rudra went into deep thought as whatever Guri just said was 100% true!

Guri- PLease Rudra Please I beg you please tell me BECAUSE THOSE 4 PEOPLE WHO DIED IN THAT EXPLOSION WERE MY OWN PARENTS AND OWN PARENTS BROTHER AND SISTER!

Rudra- ok I will tell you!

saying that he went into a flashback

Rudra- I was at the time in the U.K handling the British section of our Company when Papa wanted to gain more money for that branch of the company and at the time he also had some rivalry with some people, so he decided to purposely set one of his factories on fire! I knew it was morally wrong but what could I do at that time I had become Papa's Mohra! so that night he deliberately sent the Choudury brothers and sisters into the factory for overtime as they were framed on slacking on the job before! we made Gopi Choudhury sleep on the job by offering her juice that had sleeping pills crushed inside it, we made Ahem Choudhury ( Gopi's husband) get caught up with helping other coworkers that he did not complete his tasks. we made Jigar Choudhury ( Ahem Choudhury's younger brother) get drunk so that he would cause a scene in the factory which went successfully! and lastly, we made Rashi Choudhury ( Gopi's sister, Jigar's wife) try to cover up an accident that the manager commented that was false! all in all, they were given this time to repent for their mistakes and show their loyalty for the company! but little did they know that they would DIE THAT NIGHT!

Guri- Why just Why?

Rudra- well Papa told me that Ahem was stealing money from the company and that Jigar was creating a gang of workers who would retaliate and rebel gained us, Gopi was a whore there sleeping with all the male workers and Rashi was leaking information to our rivals! ( Wow really!)

Guri- Ok just tell me what happened that night?

Rudra- all 4 of them were in the factory alone after everyone had left around 8 pm and Papa and I went there around 9:30 pm and lit the place up into flames! Though I tried to stop him he was stubborn with his decision and just blew it up! we did a good job as no one suspected that we were the culprits! after 6 months we got the insurance money and the U.K branch was in success!

Guri- Do you have any Idea how many lives you have destroyed just for your greedy deeds?

Rudra- well I heard they were bad people so I guess it was morally right!

Guri- Do you think loyal pairs of brothers and sisters along with their own spouses would work at the same place for more than 10 years, would do anything like that?

Rudra nodded his head

Rudra- Im sorry but what are the relations to you?

Guri- Jigar Choudhury and Rashi Choudhury were my BIOLOGICAL PARENTS! And Ahem Choudhury and Gopi Choudhury were my chacha and Chahi and may Mama and Mami! ( both uncle and aunt from my parents)

Rudra- how?

Guri- Gopi and Rashi are sister and Ahem and Jigar are brothers, and they married each other's sibling as they were childhood friends and lovers! but your Jhanwar ( Animal) father and you, killed them!

Rudra- Im Very...

Guri- Please if you think a simple sorry is enough then you are wrong! Its too late to say sorry because of you me and my brother along with my Cousin's are now ORPHANS!

Rudra was speechless!

Guri- let me break down what your so-called Maha ( Great) papa did in this world or should I say Is Haraamzade ki Harami! ( this Mother fuckers crimes/ Paap's) First, he kidnaped, raped and held hostage your mother, then made you which I seriously think is a grave mistake from God and that you should have been swallowed than conceived...

she said making Rudra look at her with a blank expression!

Guri- He then was killed out of the Oberoi Family for his doings and was jailed for about a Year which I personally think was good and bad, good because your Mother did not have to suffer from him during most of her pregnancy with you and that you did not have to look at his piglet face when you were born! Bad because He should have been a good partner in the first place and taken good care of your mother but what do I expect from an Animal that does not know how to respect women! anyway, he then married your mom due to society and then tortured your mother, probably raping her every day! then he killed his own Younger brother for greed of property and money and then kidnaped and raped his newly widowed bhabi, after that he caused her to kill herself and tried to snatch the Oberoi empire witch with the grace of God was saved, but he thought he was smart and made your mother his Mohra once again and put her into prison for life without parole for the murder of Shakti Singh Oberoi and sewer side of Pinky Singh Oberoi! But the government Showed some sort of concern and kept the ownership of the Oberoi Empire until Shivay Singh Oberoi is 21 years old and since then he has been Shivay's "guardian" he then Blew up his factory for insurance claim and in the process killed MY FAMILY! 4 FUCKING INNOCENT LOVERS WHO DID NOTHING WRONG! and then he Killed an Innocent Man during the RIVER EXE MURDER! and then fled to India. Thinking that he would keep his crimes low, he Hired me as his secretary and made me kill Your Wife who was carrying his child! HIS FUCKING CHILD YOU'RE TO BE BROTHER INSIDE YOUR WIFES WOMB THAT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR CHILD! killing 2 more innocent people, not to mention the numbers of lives he has destroyed!

( that's a brief summary of Tej's doing!)

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Do you believe what Tej told Rudra about Ahem, Gopi, Jigar and Rashi? on why he was killing them?

Any confusion on who Ahem, Gopi, Jigar and Rashi are? ( ask here I will clarify!)

For now

Signing off😘😘😘