Chapter 13

OH GOD Im sorry for bieng 6 hrs late had an eirly morning papper to do anyway enjoy this update!

________________________________________________________________________________

Officer- Yes Ma'am We already received the complaint and all the evidence you have submitted to us and right now YOU 3 ARE THE PRIME SUSPECTS FOR THIS CASE, Guys let's take them In!

Tej- WHAT THE FUCK NO YOU CANT ARREST ME!

Om- YEH YOU ARREST US! ANI SAY SOMETHING!

Ani- what can I say Om baby?

Shivay- OM BABY!!!!

Officer- COME ON GUYS HURRY UP!

4 other officers came and handcuffed Om and Tej when Ani went up to Shivay and cupped his face while he looked into her eyes, she leaned in and hugged him for a while Shivay hugged her back.

Officer- Miss Ani We also have to...

Ani- I know please also arrest him!

saying that Ani stood aside while an officer came and handcuffed Shivay who was just giving a faint smile.

After a hard arrest Shivay, Om and Tej were transported to the 49th Percent while Ani just stood on her own just lost in her own thoughts on what will happen next!

Ani- (to herself) Nothing is going towards what I originally planned! I know Shivay is innocent, Phir bhi vo Ek Oberoi hai or Oberoi hone se mien isko Saath Ek ghanda chall mein phasana hai! ( but he is an Oberoi and being an Oberoi I have to frame him in a very dirty way!)

saying that she went into a flashback!

Flashback- ( a lot of things will be revealed and will make more sense now!)

Ani knew she loved Shivay as he was the only innocent person out of the 3 remaining Oberoi's The day when Shivay Saved Ani from those goons, Those goons were not goons! 

Ani and Sidharth are speaking to the Bar's owner convincing him to let Ani proform for that night

Bar owner- Well if you suggest doing it for free then I will allow you to perform at the bar tonight.

Sidharth- Oh dont worry we are not doing this for money, WE ARE DOING THIS FOR REVENGE!

Ani- Yes so I request you may I perform tonight?

Bar owner- I have no problem give it your best shot!

Ani shook with the Bar owner's hand's

Ani- Thank you for helping me with my first step in this mission

Bar owner- no worries if there any way I can help dont hesitate to ask!

Sidharth- no worries we will and Thank you once again

He said smirking!

Later that night Shivay entered instead of Om!

Ani- Shit why did the younger Oberoi enter?

Sidharth- I don't know but just do what we planned I'm sure we will be able to use him to get to Omkara Singh Oberoi and then Tej Singh Oberoi!

Ani- You are right but I feel bad using him as I know that he is innocent!

Sidharth- Yes I also know he is but for us to complete our Revenge we have to make him our Mohra!

Ani- You are right to let's go!

Saying that Ani did her performance 

when she finished her performance she was exiting the building when She met with a drunk man! That man was no other than Sidharth! they played a drama so that Shivay could come and confront Sidharth! when their plan worked Ani ran away and Shivay followed her taxi, and that is when Shivay took her for coffee after those 2 goons were passing comments about them.

After Shivay and Ani saw how hardworking he is and how actually handsome he was! but she kept her feeling's inside her as she was on a mission! After meeting with Om at the promotion's She knew her phase 2 would now have to execute and sent a message to Sidharth.

Message-

Ani- Sid I think he will make his plan happen today to get the men ready!

Sid- No problem it will be done!

after her performance on Haseeno Ka Deewana with Om and Shivay, she noticed that Om also dropped a pill inside a drink! she closely observed that Shivay though that it was for Ani but actually that drink was for SHIVAY! 

Ani- Im sorry even though I want revenge, I can't let Shivay get hurt during this! saying that she went to om who grabbed his glass of wine and was sipping on it, she intentionally bumped into him

Ani- Sorry Mr. Oberoi these heels are just...

Om- Oh no worries Miss Ani and please address me as Om!

Ani- Yes ok Om!

Om- Ill just get cleaned up 

saying that he left and Ani ran to Shivay

Ani- Shivay

Shivay- What happened Ani?

Ani- Do you trust me?

Shivay- yes I do but please tell me what happened?

Ani- if you really trust me then look that that drink

she said pointing at a drink!

Shivay- yeh what about it?

Ani- Om spiked it and is going to give it to you!

Shivay- WHAT NOSENCE...

Ani- SHHHHHHHHHHH please just trust me and follow my instructions I will tell you everything after Om is out of my way

Shivay- WHAT...

Ani- Ok there is no time any minute Om will come down those stairs and will give you a drink well that drink, but I will change it, all you need to do is to act like you passed out and then you will see Om's true face as he will most likely have his men kidnap you when I text you come out and I will inform you what to do next!

Shivay- Ani you have lost it!

Ani held his chin

Ani- LOOK INTO MY EYES AND TELL ME YOU TRUST ME?

Shivay- Yes!

Ani then do what I say!

saying that Ani went to the bar and got the spiked drink changed and made sure that that is the one to be delivered to Shivay as the barman was one of Ani's men!

soon Om came down and gave Shivay the "spiked" drink and he cooperated and acted to faint! and to his surprise when he was falling unconscious 2 of Om's guys caught him and herd their conversation!

Om- Great he is out, take him to the room and make sure he does not come out!

Om said smirking evilly!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

WOW so a few revelations have been shown so Ani intensonaly danced in the pub that night but was expecting Om to be there! but fait had Shivay go there! and now we know that that guy who wanted to have sex with her was Sidhart who's character will be revealed soon but for now if you look on the introduction of horrer, he is there!

I talk too much so for now

Signing Off😘😘😘