Chapter 12

"The fuck are you doing here?" I asked in a harsh tone, just staring at him and scrunching my face at him as he stood there. "I came to surprise you. I asked your mom and she was more than happy to.. as long as my parents agreed too" he smiled briefly at me. He was almost nervous. I scoffed. "Did you tell her what you did?" "Did you tell her what you did?" he retaliated. I froze. We were both wrong in this. "So.. I can't even get away from you even if I'm in a different country? Wow Diggy.." I shook my head, fascinated that he'd even take it this far. "Because I'm crazy about you. I'll follow you to every country on earth if that's all it takes." I sighed at his response. "I can't even be bothered to argue with you, I'm tired of this.." I said, holding my hand on my head. He rushed to me, grabbing both my hands and looking directly in my eyes.

"I'm tired too.. that's why I wanna go back to how it was... before I cheated on you, before this all got so complicated and messed up. I'm truly sorry... I acted out and blamed you when I shouldn't have" "You had reason to though" I almost whispered while looking down. To look at his desperate and pleading eyes was too much for me. "Like you said, I played a part in taking away a life and it wasn't my call. I'm sorry..." I said. He smiled with hope. "Can I ask you to be mine.. again?" I looked up at him. He was truly anticipating me saying yes. "No.." I shook my head and released his hands from mine. "I need time..." I said and he grunted, walking around the room before flopping onto the bed. "How much longer? It's been months Y/N. I can't be without you! I'm miserable!" he exclaimed. "I know.. but Diggy, I need to be happy too. And I can't have us together until I think it through" I told him. 

He stood up from the bed, speeding towards me, grabbing my cheeks and kissing my lips. He kissed deeply, so much that I was actually lost in it. I closed my eyes, remembering what his kisses felt like. Then I opened my eyes as he pulled away. He hoped to convince me, staring at my lips, then my eyes, then my lips again. He leaned in to try and kiss me again but I pushed him back with my hand. "No..." I shook my head. "Please.. just go" I asked. He didn't say anything. He just left like I asked.

When I opened my hotel room door later on, it was my mom and she was smiling. "How did it go?" she asked when she saw me sprawled across my hotel bed. I sat up and stared at her. "How could you do that? And not even ask me mom!" I almost cried to her. "If I asked you, you would have said no" she put it bluntly. "Besides, he said he wanted to surprise you and work things out since you broke up. I thought it was sweet that he'd wanna come all the way to Mexico to try and make things work" she said, hopefully trying to make me see her point. "But you're so stubborn." she added, rolling her eyes and walking to my bed with her new purchases. "So he's gonna be here for the whole trip with us" she said. My mouth dropped a little at her words but she ignored me. I laid back on my bed, thinking about it all... awesome vacation huh? Lol.

Diggy was there for every breakfast and dinner we had at the Mexican Resort restaurant. He and my mom talked so much, he tried to talk to me, but I didn't return with a response at all. Most of the time, I was blunt, uninterested or even on my phone, texting Kayla about how annoying they both were and how my vacation was now ruined. Four days into the vacation, I'd began to hate my mom and Diggy. The most annoying people right now. They didn't stop trying to force me to talk with them or go on these exploring trips either, my mom kept trying to leave me and Diggy alone to talk, but it never worked, I always either walked away or made it purposely awkward. Right now, we were at the beach. I noticed how hot Diggy was with his shirt off... I forgot he was that hot, but I wasn't fixated on it, he was still in my bad books. My mom kept urging me to talk to Diggy, every second she'd mention him. For fuck sake! It annoyed me so much that I had to get myself away from situation and storm back to my hotel room, all the way from the sands of the Mexican beach to the hotel... Diggy wasn't that far behind me either, he was chasing after me...

He frantically knocked on the door and pleaded to come in. "Y/N, please open up!!" he begged. "I swung it open almost violently. "What do you want?" I growled. "You" he replied. I almost slammed the door back in his face but he caught it. He rushed in, slamming the door and racing over to me, grabbing my hands this time. "Don't you see? I want you!! Is it that hard to get into your brain that I want and need no one else but you?!" he asked, shaking me as if it would shake into my head. I batted my tears away, shaking my head. "Diggy, please!" I shook his hands off strongly. "Let me ask you something.., do you love me?" he asked with a strong, demanding voice. I paused and sniffled. "Yes, I do! Okay?! I love you but.." he kissed me again, interrupting my sentence and making me lose my train of thought. We were so caught up in kisses that I didn't realize he'd guided and lowered me on the bed. He locked his fingers with mine and stopped kissing me.

"Can I prove how much I love you?" he asked, almost murmuring to me, his voice, so deep, sensual.. sexy. I'd never heard it before. "I'm scared.." my lips were worrying and shaking a little. I'd heard a lot about your first time and how some girls said it hurt, so I was a litlte panicked. "Babe, I'll never hurt you.. If you wanna stop.. just tell me" he whispered before kissing my neck, nibbling and biting tenderly at my skin, the sensation running through my bones and ticking my senses. "Oh Goddd..." I let slip from my mouth. Never has he given me this feeling before. He was on top of me, topless, undressing me from my bikini and shorts, kissing as he moved his way down to my area. I got nervous and tight as he got closer. I was nervous. 

He looked up at me, knowing I was uncomfortable. "Babe.." "Yeah?" I replied, trying to maintain a confident composure. "You can loosen up Y/N... it's just me" he smiled. "Yeah but.." my words ere cut off by a series of moans... Diggy got under my shorts, slid them and my panties to my ankles and flipped them both across the room. His fingers got all the right places, massaging me, rubbing me, teasing me... I was feeling weird. Like I was wet.. or moist.. Diggy chuckled as I moaned and loosened up more. "Just like that baby.." he chuckled in a deep but comforting tone as I moaned more... I think that was an orgasm.. I don't know but it felt.. exhilarating. Like I needed it. He came right up to me this time. I felt somewhat different. I was in the mood, I was eager. I craved him now. I wanted him. I felt all over his body, hsi perfect body... Oh God, he was perfect. He peeled my bikini top from my body, kissed my breasts and I played with his belt buckle and kissed on his abs and collarbone until he finally took his belt off.

His pants were off, we were both naked on the bed. I saw the size of his member and I was impressed. "Oh my Lord.." was all that went through my mind as I raised my eyebrows. "He's huge" I thought to myself. He laughed to himself at my silent but astonished reaction. He pulled the covers up and over us, looking down at me to make sure I was good. "You ready babe?" he asked. I nodded and so he guided himself in me. "Oh God.." I whispered to myself as he went in, closing my eyes tightly at the first few stroke.. "Oh Godddd...." I moaned as he stroked in and out...

Crushing On Him... (Diggy Simmons Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें