1

Jeongin woke up to a completely empty house. Rubbing his eyes and getting out of bed, he realized that all of his senses were heightened.
As he walked into the living room his manger walked through the door with bags of food on each arm.
~~Jeongin's POV~~
"Hey, bud! You're awake I see." My manager says.
"Hyung, where is everyone??" I ask quietly, nerves and anxiety getting the better of me. I hate being alone
"Oh, you started presenting last night, so all of the boys left so you could get through your first heat and learn how to adjust to all of your new senses without the distraction of their scents." Manager hyung said
"Then why are you here hyung?" I ask as I tilt my head to the right
"Because I'm a beta Jeongin, my scent is the weakest and it will be easier for you in the long run" he said as he started to put groceries away. I nodded and went into my room. I felt uncomfortable, like I wasn't myself. The hyungs had told me to get something that would calm me down so I walked into Chan hyung's room and grabbed one of his hoodies before running back to my room and laying down in bed and snuggling into the soft fabric. I twirl the fabric of the sleeve between my fingers as I finally relax, letting out a slow whimper. I love Chan hyung but he has his eyes on Woojin hyung and I could never get in the way of them. EVER. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I ruin whatever they have. I'll just stay away from them both when they come back. I throw the hoodie in the laundry basket and turn onto my side and fall asleep, I have a feeling I'll be doing this quite often this week.
~~~~time skip to when the boys return~~~~
I woke up to my manager telling me to get out of bed and look presentable as the boys would be coming home soon and I had to get used to their scents one by one (My scent is strawberries). I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower and finished my daily routine and then I got dressed. I left my hair wet so it can naturally dry and I walked into the living room where I was hit with a strong scent that made my eyes water and stumble  backwards slightly. I look up to see Hyunjin standing next to our manager with his head down. When he heard me he looked up with worry in his eyes.
"Innie~ is my scent bad?? Does it hurt?? Do I need to leave??" He rambled on and on and I shook my head indicating that everything was ok. His scent was a soft succulent apple. This went on with the rest of the boys, until I had learned to turn the scents down. Lix is butterscotch, Jisung is pumpkin, Changbin is peach, Seungmin is cinnamon, Minho is pecan. Then came the last two hyungs, Woojin and Chan. The rest of the boys went to their rooms as I sat on the couch when Woojin walked in and walked over to me. He sat in front of me and tried to touch my cheek when I flinched away from him.
"Don't touch me" I whispered quietly and looked down and played with my fingers. To say Woojin was shocked would be an understatement, he was completely taken aback as I have never said anything like that to him before and I have NEVER flinched from him.
"Innie~~ bubs what's wrong??" He said as he tried to get me to look at him. My head shot up as I glared at him. I knew what I was doing was wrong and I would get punished when Chan found out but I needed to put my distance between the two and it needed to start now.
"Don't call me that, only 00 line can call me that now" I snapped as I moved away from him. I regret saying that as I watched the hurt flash across his face, that's when he walked in. Chan, the man that man that made my heart flutter. Woojin's tropical scent mixed extremely well with Chan's vanilla scent and it almost made me tear up. It just further proved that him and I weren't meant to be.
Chan ran to me and tried to pull me into a hug but I just pushed him away and got up and walked to my room, that sadly had to be shared with Woojin. I'll have to get Chanbin hyun to trade rooms with him......
~Chan's POV~
I looked at Woojin in shock.
"That's not our baby" I said as I fell to my knees. "Did I do anything wrong?? The boys said he was in an extremely happy mood, but he just pushed me away and walked away" I cried as I hung my head low. Woojin hyung just hugged me let me cry it out.
"He did the same to me when I went to touch him, he also said only 00 line could call him Innie now" Woojin said barely above a whisper. I looked in the direction of where Jeongin went and I could hear his laughter clear as day as Minho played with him. Minho was playing with my baby, but my baby wanted nothing to do with me. I got up and walked into my shared room with Chanbin when I smelt the extremely faint smell of strawberries. Jeongin has been in here while he was in heat. I sighed and sat in my bed when I noticed one of my hoodies laying on my bed. Jeongin. All I could think of was the boy. He had no idea what he could do to me. I noticed Chanbin packing up his stuff and I gave him a curious glance. Changbin noticed and said "Jeongin doesn't want to share a room with Woojin hyung anymore and he asked me to switch rooms with Woojin hyung, so I agreed. Woojin hyung will be here shortly." He said and left the room. Jeongin.... baby, what happened this past week?? What inside changed??