18

~~Jeongin's POV~~
I woke up with Felix on my chest and Chan sitting at his computer composing. I stretched a bit but made sure Felix was still comfortable and that he didn't wake up.
"Morning Daddy" I whispered to Chan, I saw him smile and get up from his chair and walk over to the bed. He leaned over Felix and kissed me.
"Good Morning my darling baby boy" he the kissed my stomach as well "and good morning our beautiful baby" I giggled and placed a hand on his cheek.
"Why are you already awake and composing baby?? We just had a comeback" I said
"I know but it's good to get started that way our next comeback will be ready once your ready" he said as he blushed
"Is daddy being shy??" I questioned
"Only for you and Lixxie" he kissed my hand and went to walk back to his chair
"Babe?"
"Yes baby boy?" He turned to face me
"I gotta pee but I don't want to wake Lixxie" he nodded and slowly helped me out of bed. Once I was out of bed he smacked my ass playfully and went back to his chair. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. Once I was done I washed my hands and went back to the bedroom. I picked up my phone and checked the time 4:15 a.m. I sighed and walked over to Chan's desk.
"How long have you been awake Baby??" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Only about an hour or two" he said as he leaned his back on my shoulder. I ran a hand through his hair and he purred.
"Go get in bed with Lixxie and sleep" I demanded. He shook his head and just continued to lean his head back.
"Christopher Bang, go get your ass in bed before I drag your ass to bed" I growled in his ear. He opened one eye and looked at me.
"Fine but only because I love your guys cuddles and I'm still tired" I just smiled and led him to the bed. I waited on the side of the bed until he fell asleep before I started to pick up our room and clean it. I was working on the dirty clothes when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door slightly and peek my head out. In front of me stood Changbin. He looked upset and distraught. I opened the door just enough for me to slip out and stand in front of the door.
"What are you doing over here??" I asked and crossed my arms.
"I wanted to let you guys know I'm extremely sorry for my behavior and it won't happen again. My alpha was jealous that the omega that I had once loved fell in love had moved on. My alpha became controlling and over powered me, Hyunjin only followed alpha orders. I'm extremely sorry and I'll pay any price to make sure that it doesn't happen again." He bowed and kept looking down. I sighed and placed my hand on his shoulder.
"Look, I'm not saying what you did was ok by any means. Felix is scared to be anywhere near you right now, but I do think that if you talked to both Chan and Felix they will understand what is going on and why you did what had you done.You're not entirely out of the woods yet, but with some time and you trying to win back their trust and friendship. I think everything will be alright." He looked up and nodded, with tears in his eyes.
"Jeongin, thank you. I really mean it. I'll try my best to get the team back together and like a family again." He then turned and started walking back to his room.
"Hey Bin," I called out. He turned and looked at me and raised his eyebrow.
"Thank you for explaining it to me and thank you for being my brother" he smiled.
" I haven't heard that in a while little bro. I love you and I'll call mom within the next few days." He turned and kept walking back to his room.
"I love you too Hyung" I whispered, but I still know he heard me.

SURPRISE!! I know it's been a while. A lot has been going on. So here's a filler chapter with a surprise twist at the end that I can guarantee no one saw coming. Anyways I missed all of you and hopefully I can fully return to writing here shortly but until then. I got a tattoo

Also tomorrow is my 19th birthday!!!