13

When Chan woke up the next morning. He thought back to their busy day before. He knew that not all the fans accepted the engaged pair, but they knew that fans knew that wasn't going to affect their relationship whatsoever. Chan looked down at the boy in his arms and placed kisses all over the sleeping omega's face. After a while the sleeping omega stirred and purred at the affection he was receiving first thing in the morning.
"Good Morning Daddy" Jeongin whispered as he stretched his muscles.
"Good Morning Baby boy" Chan said as he straddled the younger. He leaned down and placed kisses from Jeongin's nose all the way down to his collarbone where Chan proceeded to mark up the younger males neck. Jeongin giggled when Chan's breath tickled his neck. Chan pulled away in confusion.
"What's so funny baby boy?" Chan asked as he stared down at the younger
"Your breath tickles" Jeongin laughed and wrapped his arms around Chan's neck. Chan rolled his eyes and picked up the younger and carried him to the bathroom. The entire way Jeongin was just a ball of giggles, which made Chan's smile prominent.

~~Chan's POV~~
Jeongin was unusually happy this morning. Everyone knows that Jeongin isn't a morning person. I shrugged it off and set Jeongin on the counter. I undressed and then I helped him undress. We got in the shower and took our time, but when we got out Jeongin seemed moody and just overall not in a good mood. He rushed to our bedroom and got dressed, when he came out he sat on the couch and watched tv with the boys. Again like before I shrugged it off until it came to when I was making breakfast. He was sitting at the table, when I placed his food in front of him. He took a big whiff like always but he got up and rushed to the bathroom. We could hear him throwing up, but none of us knew what to do. I rushed to his side and wiped the sweat of his face with a hand towel.
"Baby boy are you ok?" I asked rubbing his back. He shook his head as he threw up again. I sat there with him until he finally stopped throwing up. Woojin came in with a stomach medicine and I got him to take it. I picked him up and carried him to bed and laid him down.
"Baby I'm going to call the doctor and get you an appointment ok??" He nodded weakly and fell asleep. I closed the door on my way out and walked into the living room to call JYP Entertainment's personal doctor. While on the phone, with the doctor I told him what had happened with Jeongin. He said it wasn't urgent so he'd be around in about 5 hours, I agreed and hung up and went to check up on my baby. I opened the door and peeked my head in to see him sleeping peacefully in a ball on the bed. I cooed and closed the door and went to finish eating breakfast with the boys. When I finished eating I got a bowl of cold water and a sponge and took it to our room. Jeongin, in the time it took for me to eat breakfast, had thrown his blankets off of himself and was sweating. I pulled his shirt off of him and proceeded to wipe his sweat away with the sponge. His body jerked a couple times but I would too, I used very cold water and he on the other hand was burning up. I kept doing this until the doctor arrived. The doctor pushed me out of the room and woke Jeongin up.
~~Jeongin's POV~~
When the doctor woke me up, I sat up and looked around in a daze. He did his check up and the started asking me questions.
"Have you and Chan has sex?" I nodded as my face flushed.
"When was the last time you went into heat?" He questioned. I put my fingers on my chin and thought. The last time I remember being in heat was when Chan went into rut and that was two months ago.
"Two months ago I do believe" I answered and played with Chan's hoodie that I put on after the doctor woke me up. He nodded and wrote that down.
"Have you been having any unusual mood swings or cravings??" Again I thought about it. Lately I had been waking up happy but by the time I was out of the shower I was snappy and it'd continue to be like that throughout the day. Cravings?? Hell yeah I had those and I had started eating more than I normally would but I just thought that was due to puberty. I nodded again and he wrote it down.
"Ok so my final question is have you been nauseous lately?? Chan already told me you threw up this morning but have you been just feeling like you needed to throw up but couldn't??" I nodded again and he wrote that down. We sat in silence for a few minutes before he finally spoke again.
"Jeongin sweetheart, I need to run some more tests to confirm my diagnosis, but I do believe you're pregnant" my jaw dropped and tears sprung to my eyes. Me?!? Pregnant?!? I ran out of the room and to Chan, crying. I didn't know if they were sad or happy tears all I knew was that I wanted Chan. I wrapped my arms around his torso and just continued to cry. He rubbed my back and pull me onto his lap. The rest of the guys came rushing into the living room upon hearing me cry.
"Baby what's wrong?? What's got you so upset??"Chan asked as he continued to rub my back. I shook my head and held him tighter. I knew the boys were looking at him for answers but he waved his hand and everyone went back to what they were doing.
"The boys are gone baby, please tell me what's wrong. I can't help you if you don't tell me." I whimpered as I pulled away from him to look in his eyes. He pouted and wiped my tears away.
"He said I'm pregnant" I hung my head so I didn't see his reaction. I was too afraid to. After a few minutes I feel Chan lift my chin up and look at me.
"Baby boy, this is all I've ever wanted. I've only ever wanted a family with you, yeah it'll postpone our wedding for a while but I couldn't be happier!" He placed kisses all over my face
"You're not mad at me??" He looked shocked and pulled away from me.
"I would never be mad at you! This is something I want. I want to have a family with you!! Yeah I wanted to wait a bit until after we were married but I'm in now way upset and now I can't wait for our little one" he pulled me closer and I just nuzzled my head into his neck. I sighed and placed my hands on my belly.
"The doctor said he wanted to do some more tests to confirm that I'm pregnant, but I already know I am. Now that he said something all the signs are popping up." He hummed in response and stood up. I squealed and clung onto Chan. He laughed and held onto me. He brought me back to the room and we changed our clothes.
"We are going to the hospital to get a check up on you and the baby" I nodded and put on my shoes and my coat. We got in the car and drove to the hospital. On the way there we stayed silent but I held onto Chan's free hand as we drove. We made it to the hospital and waited a couple of hours before we got back into a room. We waited for about another hour, which consisted of Chan pacing around the room and me yelling at him to sit down because he was making me dizzy. When the doctor finally came and we were able to check on the baby, my heart rate sped up. I was finally able to see my baby. The first started with the heartbeat. When I heard our baby's heartbeat I started crying. It finally made it real. Chan and I were having a baby. They started the ultrasound and when we saw our baby I heard Chan start crying, which in turn made me cry harder. This was it, we were having a family.

 This was it, we were having a family