15

Hello it's author-nim here!! Sorry this took so long I was having a hard time writing the smut. It may seem awkward and I'm sorry but I love this chapter!! Anyways be prepared for some ChanLix  and a little bit of JeongChan. Next chapter will definitely have more of Jeonglix in it and definitely a lot more of Jeongin!!
~Chan's POV~
I woke up feeling extremely warm and feeling like I was being used as a bed. I opened my eyes to see Felix laying directly on top of me, while Jeongin was laying across Felix's back. I rubbed Jeongin's belly until he woke up. He sat up and whined when his back popped. I then gently rolled Felix off of me and let him curl into our pillows, still asleep. I helped Jeongin out of bed and I sent him on his way two shower. I laid out clothes for him on his bed and then I went to Felix's old room and picked him out some clothes. I noticed how theysmelt a lot like Hyunjin, so I decided to throw all his clothes in the washer and just let him borrow mine until their scent was gone out of his clothes. I walked back to my room to look for the some of my smaller clothes to give to Felix when Jeongin walked in and started to get changed. I heard a squeal and looked between Jeongin who was completely frozen putting on his underwear and Felix who had just rolled over and made eye contact with Jeongin who was changing. I laughed and that seemed to bring the two out of their trance and Felix immediately turned to face the wall. I laughed and threw my clothes at him. Lix gave me a questioning look and I sighed.
"All your clothes smell like them so they're in the washer right now and they will continue to be until their smell is gone, so until then you'll be wearing either mine or Jeongin's clothes." He nodded and I grabbed some clothes as well. I gave him a look and he nodded. I held my hand out for Felix and he took it. I led him to the bathroom and started the shower while he undressed. I let him get in and get comfortable while I undressed and got in behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed butterfly kisses on his neck. He flinched and went to pull away when I tightened my grip on him. I knew my rut would come in tonight but I didn't want to hurt either boys.
"Tonight, you'll become my mine and Jeongin's mate." He nodded and curled into me. I helped him shower and we hurriedly dried off and rushed to the bedroom. Jeongin was sitting on the bed on his phone as I rushed around to pack a few bags.
"Baby?? What are you doing??" Jeongin asked
"He said he feels his rut coming tonight " Felix answered as I finished packing bags.
"Do you want to come tonight or are you planning on staying here??" I asked he glared at me and crossed his arms over his chest.
"You really think I'm about to stay home while my two boyfriends go off fucking??" I shook my head and helped him off of the bed. I ran and put our bags in the car and then came back inside and grabbed their hands, basically dragging them to the car. I pushed Jeongin in the back and Felix in the front. I ran and got into the car and drove to the hotel. While I was driving I kept bouncing my leg up and down, so Felix placed his hand on my knee. I smiled slightly at him and reached my free hand back for Jeongin to hold.
"I hope you both know that I love you both very much but Jeongin, I'm not going to have sex with you" I said as I looked back in the rear view mirror to see his reaction. He pouted but nodded. I rubbed circles on the back of his hand and pulled into the hotel parking lot. I released Jeongin's hand and patted Felix's knee. I got out of the car and grabbed the bags. I walked to the backseat and helped Jeongin out of the car and then to the passenger side to help Felix out. We checked in and went up to our room. I opened the door for both of them and let them walk in first. Jeongin went and sat on the couch and turned the tv on and turned it up really loud. I set all the bags down and pulled Felix into the bedroom. I slammed the door shut and pushed him against it. He whimpered and looked up at me. I smirked and nuzzled my head into his neck and started sucking on it. He mewled and threw his back against the door. I placed my hands on the underside of his thighs and pulled up, he jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist. I carried him to the bed while still marking up his neck. I threw him on the bed and pulled my shirt off. I watched as his eyes widened and he licked his lip.
"Like what you see princess??" He nodded and started pulling his clothes off until he was in his boxers. I pulled my pants down and left my boxers on as well, I crawled in between his legs and kissed down his chest. It caused him to whimper and arch his back.
"Channie don't tease me" he said breathlessly. I smirked and pulled his boxers off and grabbed the lube of the bedside table, I lubed up 4 of my fingers and slipped one into Felix. He moaned and arched his back off the bed. I gave him a minute to adjust before I started moving my finger. This went on for a few minutes before I put in a second finger and started scissoring him. Felix started letting out breathy moans so I just slipped my other two digits in before I hit his prostate. His back arched off the bed as he let out the loudest moan. I hit his spot a few more times before I pulled my fingers out, causing him to whimper from the loss of contact.
"Shhh, princess we can't be too loud or Innie will feel left out." I lubed up my dick and teased his hole with my tip. I leaned down and whispered.
"Beg for it princess, beg for daddy's dick" he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and buried his face into my neck.
"Please daddy I want you so bad!! Please fuck me daddy!! I promise I'll be good!!" He cried out. That's all it took before I slammed my length into him. A few tears slipped out of his eyes and I kissed them away. I let him adjust for a few minutes before I slowly thrusted into him. He dug his nails into my back and moaned. I growled and continued to thrust slowly. He wrapped his legs around my waist and it caused me to go deeper, causing us to both moan in pleasure. I couldn't handle it anymore and snapped my hips forward quickly and Felix's eyes rolled back as he just became a moaning whimpering mess. I started thrusting harder and faster, when Lix dragged his nails down my back. I was getting close and I could tell Lix was too. I gave a few more couple hard thrusts and came deep inside of Felix. I rode out my high and continued to thrust so Felix could reach his. When he came he screamed my name multiple times and collapsed back onto the bed. I pulled out of him and carried him to the shower. We washed up and I helped him get dressed. I laid him on the extra bed and walked into the living room. The entire suite(except the bedroom and bathroom) smelled of sickeningly sweet strawberries. I smirked knowing my baby boy was horny. I walked to the couch where he was sitting and kissed his neck. He purred and leaned his neck to the side. I left a few marks on his neck before one of my hands traveled down to his clothed member. I palmed him threw his sweats as I continued to suck on his neck. Within a few minutes he came and his pheromones died down. He whined when he noticed he came in his pants.
"Really Channie??" He crosses his arms and glared at me. I rolled my eyes and helped him to the room.
"Would you have rather been in pain all night?" I asked and he shook his head. I helped him change and laid him down next to Felix. I changed into my pajamas and got in behind Jeongin. I kissed Felix's cheek and nuzzled my head into Jeongin's neck as we all fell asleep.

Felix:

Jeongin:

Jeongin:

Chan: