9

~~Jeongin's POV~~
When Chan pulled away from the kiss, I rested my head on his shoulder and cried. He rubbed my back until I calmed down.
"I love you so damn much Channie" He smiled and pulled me closer to him.
"I love you to the moon and back baby boy" he kissed my cheek and ran a hand through my hair. He then released me and I walked over to everything and ran my hands along the clothing. "You didn't have to go all out for me" I looked at him and picked up a plushie.
"I know I didn't have to, I wanted to." I smiled and grabbed as many plushies as I could and brought them over to Changbin's old bed, which a\was now free of my stuff because Hyunjin and Lix cleaned it up. I set them down and went to grab the rest of them. When all of them were in the room, Chan was bringing some of the outfits in and hanging them up. I grabbed the rest of them and hung them up as well.
"Baby, where are we going to put the jewelry??" I asked as I was organizing the clothes.
"In my jewelry drawer"
"What?"
"I have a jewelry drawer, don't question me" I throw my hands up as he walks in with my snacks
"Where do you want these??" I pulled out a little tote that was running low on snacks and opened the lid.
"In here" he carefully put the snacks in there and hid the tote, knowing the boys would try to still my snacks if they were left in the open. After a while, everything was put away and Chan and I were cuddled on the couch. I was sitting in between his legs and his arms were wrapped around my waist and his head was rested on top of mine. The tv wasn't on but neither of us cared as we just wanted to be in each other's arms after being separated for so long for the first time since we got together. Yeah I know what you're thinking, 4 hours isn't that long to be away from each other, but it is when since you've been together the longest you'd have been away from each other was an hour. Also I'm clingy and I hate not being with my boyfriend but eventually I'll have to get used to it as he will want time from me (remember this sentence as it will be back later). I sighed in content and relaxed my body into his.
~~Chan POV~~
As Jeongin relaxed into my I smiled and rubbed his waist. This all I wanted for the rest of my life. To hold him and to love him and give him everything he's ever wanted. I'm going to wait for a month or two before I propose to him, because tomorrow is when we come out to JYP and next week we come out to fans. I don't want him to feel overwhelmed just yet. I kiss the top of his head
"Are you ready for tomorrow baby boy?"
"I'm nervous, what if he doesn't accept us and tells us we can't be together??" Jeongin rushed
"I won't let that happen, I'm not letting go. Plus he can't break us up anyways because I mated with you"
"Oh yeah" he giggled and he turned his head and kissed my jaw before turning back.

~~time skip to the meeting ~~
I knocked on the door lightly and heard JYP say come in. I grabbed Jeongin's hand and opened the door pulling in the nervous boy behind me and we sat on the couch after we bowed to him.
"So boys, I hear that you're in a relationship?" Jeongin tenses up and his grip becomes a death grip as he slightly starts shaking. I take my free hand and rub his knee slowly to calm him down as I reply
"Yes sir, and we are already mated as well" JYP nods and takes this in as he watches me comfort the still shaking boy next to me. I placed a kiss on his forehead and whispered into his ear "you don't have to speak baby, but please relax for me. When we get home I'll give you all the hugs and kisses you want ok?" Jeongin nods and slowly stops shaking, I turn back to JYP to see him have the biggest smile on his face
"Oh my god, the ship has finally sailed" JYP squeals. I turn my head in confusion
"What are you talking about sir?"
"God everyone knew you two had the hots for each other" he winked and Jeongin and I both blushed " everyone was just waiting for the day you two got together, and just so you know I would never break you two up. You boys are perfect." I smiled and so did Jeongin. We talked for a little while longer before we had to go. We bowed to JYP and left. Once we got to the car Jeongin let out a breath. I chuckled.
"That nervous baby??"
"Shut up" I laughed and grabbed his hand bringing it up to my lips and placing small kisses all over his hand.
"I told you everything would work out"

~~time skip to a month ahead(nothing big happens other than fans are super accepting but there are still those mean fans)~~

Chan has confided into the other members (except Felix who can't keep a secret to save his life) about his plan to marry Jeongin. Little did either know how much this plan was going to strain their relationship.... or just how much of a detective Felix or Jeongin could be....

~~Jeongin's POV~~
I feel like he's hiding something from me. He's been distant. Is he mad at me?? Did I do something wrong??

"Jinnie hyung!! Can I talk to you for a second??"
"Yeah sure what's up Innie?" He asked sitting on Chan and I's bed.
"Is there a reason Channie is being distant lately??" I saw him gulp and look down at his lap for a minute before speaking
"Innie you know that 3racha is having a comeback soon and he's probably just stressing not realizing that he's ignoring you" I nodded and he got up and left. I threw my body back on the bed. he's lying, Chan even said all the songs were finished and that there was nothing left to do for a bit, I'll get down to the bottom of this mark my words. I will find out what everyone is hiding.... I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Felix hyung, telling him to meet me at the nearby park. I got dressed and put on my disguise and ran out the door dodging all the questions thrown at me. Once I reached the park, I sat on the swings and waited for Felix. He arrived about 20 minutes later with 2 coffee's in his hands. He handed me one and sat on the swing next to me.
"What's up Innie??" He asked as he sipped on his drink and looked at me with a questionable look.
"Chan hyung has been becoming really distant lately and when I asked Hyunjin hyung about it he got nervous and lied to me hyung!! Hyunjin never lies to me!! Then he rushed out of the room and then here we are" I fumed. Just why in the hell was my boyfriend ignoring me?? Is it because I'm too clingy?? When Felix patted my back it brought me out of my thoughts.
"Then let's find out what's going on. From now on we will be detectives. As our first mission detective Innie, you have to be distant as well until we figure what's going on!" I nodded
"Got it detective Lixxie!! Let's find out what everyone is hiding" we high fived and walked home together.

Little did anyone know what trouble both plans were going to cause.

Author-nim here!! Sorry I took so damn long to update!! I just couldn't figure out how to start the chapter but here we are!! Just remember all of you are beautiful and I love you