7

~~Jeongin's POV~~
I opened my eyes to bright light being shown in my eyes. I stirred and took in my surroundings. Chan's arms were tightly wrapped around my waist, as if he was scared that I would disappear if he held me any less, our legs were entangled and the blanket was holding onto dear life to stay on the bed. I unwrapped my arms from Chan and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. The memories of last night flashing into my mind causing a blush to rise on my face. I traced random things on Chan's chest and arms as he slept. I knew he needed it as this man never gets sleep. After about an hour or two Chan finally stirred and woke up, he pulled me closer and nuzzled his head into my neck causing me to giggle.
" Morning baby boy" He mumbled
" Good morning handsome" I said as I sat up causing him to whine. I giggled and pecked his lips. He smiled and spread himself out across the bed. He smiled and closed his eyes happily. I got out of bed only to fall on the floor.
"Ow" I mumbled as I rub my ass. Chan took one look at me and started laughing. I hit his leg. "Not funny Mr. Bang" I glared at him. He laughed one more time before he picked me up and brought me to the dining room.
"Sorry baby boy, to make it up to you what would you like for breakfast?" He said in english. His heavy accent sending shivers down my spine.
"I only understood boy, what, you, and breakfast." I crossed my arms and pouted
"I asked what you would like for breakfast" He laughed again I blushed and looked down "Pancakes please?" I asked
"Of course baby" He kissed my temple and went to to the kitchen. I looked around the room bored because I forgot my phone in the room. I heard him mixing the batter and I tried to stand up. When I got to my feet my knees shook and about gave out. I balanced myself with the chair and slowly limped into the kitchen. Chan was at the stove with his back facing the door, I limped over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my forehead against his back, sighing in content. He chuckled and I felt it vibrate his body.
"Baby boy, you should be sitting down" he turned around and picked me up setting me on the counter.
"I got bored, so I came to watch you cook." I mumbled and nuzzled my head on his shoulder. "Well then watch because I'm making more than just pancakes" He turned back to the stove and pulled out the bacon and started cooking. I smiled and swung my legs. I didn't realize that I had zoned out until Chan was between my legs and holding my face in his hands.
"You ok baby??" he asked as his eyes searched over my face. I smiled at his concern.
"Of course I am baby, I was just thinking"
"What about?" He asked ask he rubbed my cheeks.
"You" I giggled
"Oh really? What about me?" he blushed
"About how happy you make me, about how much I love you, about how perfect you are, and everything about you" I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his cheek.
"Oh god baby boy, you are too damn cute" he coos. He pulls away and grabs the plates of food and goes to put it on the table. He came back and picked me up bridal style bring me back to the dining room. He sat me down on a chair and then he sat right next to me. I stared at the food. He made pancakes in the shape of hearts, eggs, and bacon. I smiled and started eating. I didn't realize how hungry I was until the food was in my mouth. I let out a sound of approval and continued to eat. Chan places his hand in my hair and played with it as he ate. I purred and continued to eat.
"Baby boy, lets go shopping today " Chan said as he pushed his finished plate away.
"Sure, but why?? What are we shopping for??" I looked at him curiously
"Multiple bed sets, so when we do like what we did last night, I can just throw on some new sheets and I can wash the dirty ones in the morning. Also I ripped your clothes last night so I want to buy you some new ones, I want us to get matching clothes and jewelry, I need to go to the adult store for some lube and stuff, and before you say anything yes I know you're an adult but I think you're still to young to go into one." He said as he took our dirty plates and put them in the sink before he started washing them.
"Channie??" I asked loudly
"Yes baby boy??" He said as he poked his head around the corner
"What do you want me to call you?? I mean you have multiple names for me but I really only have Channie or hyung" I mumbled
"Well you know what I want you to call me when it's just us two" he winked at me and I felt myself blush "when we're with the boys call me anything you want, but we still have yet to come out to the fans, so when we do vlives or videos just call me Channie hyung" he turned to walk away, then he turned around again
"And for no reason should you think that I'm ashamed of you, because I'm not. I know the process we have to go through before we can make our relationship public and I want to keep our relationship as calm and as perfect as we can before the storm hits" he then turned back around only to come back a few minutes later.
"Baby, I don't think it's best if I go with you to go shopping today" I said as I looked down
"Are you mad at me??" He rushed to my side
"Oh god no babe!! It's just if we go out together and buy matching clothes and jewelry, along with you going into an adult store, and the crazy amount of bedding I know you're going to buy, and me limping, god it couldn't be more obvious that we are together" I laughed and cupped his cheeks.
"You best trust and believe that I want to go shopping with you but right now is not the right time" he smiled and laughs.
"Yeah I guess you're right, how about I go shopping today and get everything we need and if I want you're opinion I'll either send you a photo or FaceTime you ok??" I giggled and nodded my head and kissed his nose. He then picked me up and brought me to the bedroom and later me on the bed. He smiled at me for a minute before placing kisses all over my face.