5

~~Jeongin's POV~~
Jinnie, Lixxie, and I were playing hand games on the floor when we heard the door open.
I turned my head and saw Channie standing in the door. I was on my feet in an instant and ran to him and engulfed him into a hug, and breathe in his scent. He froze for a minute and I started to pull away he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.
"Hey baby boy" he whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine.
"Hi Channie" I smiled and pulled away and went to get get his coffee and food. Once I grabbed it I turned back around and noticed everyone else were now in the room, I handed Chan his stuff and he placed a kiss on my cheek to thank me. I blushed and went with Jinnie and Lixxie hyung to go change into our dance practice clothes. When we came back I noticed Chan and Woojin hyung stretching with each other, so I walked into the corner of the room and started stretching by myself. Hyunjin walked up to me and sat in front of me.
"Innie, will you stretch with me??" Hyunjin asked as he tilted his head to the left.
"How can I say no to you hyung??" I responded laughing, which caused him to laugh and we started stretching. After a while Hyunjin and I finished stretching and were just sitting on the floor talking.
"Innie, does it bother you when Chan is with other members or when he does skinship with the other members??"
"Not really, I mean we just got together yesterday, so I'm still getting used to it myself. I mean I have no reason to be jealous. I feel like I have no reason to even if he gives me every reason to be jealous. I honestly don't know why Chan hyung even likes me. I'm nothing special." I mumbled as I shrugged my shoulders. Hyunjin slapped the back of my head. Real hard too. "What was that for??" I whisper yelled.
"Don't be stupid Innie!! You have so many people who die to be in Chan hyungs spot. You are perfect and don't let anyone tell you different." He growled at me.
"You honestly really think so hyung??"
"Of course!! Now let's join the rest of the members. They're waiting on us to start practice."
I looked around to see the eyes of the rest of the members on us. Hyunjin stood up and offered me his hand to help me stand up. I grabbed his hand and we walked over to our places. Chan was sitting at the mirror, as both him and Minho hyung switched places often to look for mistakes, and stared right at me. I looked away as I felt guilty for thinking like I did. I just hoped that he hadn't heard what I said to Jinnie or I would get yelled at later.
The music started and we started dancing, half way through Chan stopped the music and glared at Hyunjin and I.
"You two, you've made more than one mistake. I've let the first few slide, but this is just ridiculous. Focus on dancing, not some silly problems that aren't even important." Chan snapped. I looked down and mumbled a "yes hyung" along with Hyunjin. We kept practicing for a few more hours but after the first time of getting yelled at Hyunjin had gotten better, while I just get kept getting worse and kept making mistakes.
"Ok that's enough, I can't take it anymore. Let's call it a day and go home." Chan yelled out and stopped the music. As the boys were getting packed up, I stood frozen in my spot. Hyunjin walked up to me and asked if I was alright, I just told him I was going to stay back a few more

hours to get in some solo practice. He nodded and placed a hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.
"I'll find out what put Chan hyun in a bad mood. When I find out I'll send you a text and let you know when to come home" I nodded and went over to the aux cord and plugged my phone in. I waited until I knew everyone had left before I locked the door and turned on the music and put it on repeat. I took out my spare camera and set it up so I could see what I was doing wrong. Once the song started again I got in my place and began dancing. I did this a few times before I stopped the music and stopped my camera from recording. I played back the video and saw where I messed up so I put the part I kept messing on on repeat and practiced it over and over until I felt like I had finally stopped making mistakes. My phone started ringing and I picked it up and read the name on top of the screen
~~​Incoming call from Channie Oppa❤️❤️~~
I debated on whether or not to pick it up when my phone screen went black. ​Great. Just great~~ My phone died
I packed up my stuff and walked out of the dance practice room. I walked into the lobby and asked to borrow the receptionists phone. When she handed me the phone I called our manager and asked him to pick me up. He said yes and that he'll be here in 15 minutes.
I sat on the steps outside the building and waited for my manager. I was staring at my feet when I heard my name and a car horn. I looked up to see my manager. I got in the car and we drove to the dorm.
~~time skip to the dorm~~
I unlocked the door and bid goodbye to manager hyung. When I opened the door it looked like all hell had broken loose. Chan had Hyunjin pinned against the wall and was going off on him. Felix and Changbin were trying to get Chan to let Hyunjin go. Woojin and Minho were comforting a crying Seungmin and Jisung, and here I was frozen in the doorway. I had no clue what to do. Weakly I called out
"H-hyungs?? W-what's going o-on??" immediately all eyes were on me. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes and next thing I knew Woojin was dragging me into my old bedroom. Tears threatened to fall when I looked at Woojin's worried face.
"Jeongin, where were you??" he asked as he placed his hands on my shoulders.
"I stayed b-behind to p-practice m-more and when C-chan hyung c-called me my phone d-died" I stuttered and started to cry. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. He sat me on his bed and tried to calm me down.
"I'm sorry hyung!! I should have told someone else other than Hyunjin that I was staying back.... I just felt like I was holding the group back and I needed to practice to get better" i mumbled when I had calmed down.
"Its ok Innie! Just next time let us know ok?? I'll go out there and get things settled but I think for tonight I'm going to have you sleep with Lix, Bin, and Jin for a while until this whole thing blows over ok?? I'll go pack you some clothes for the next few days and you can take a shower and get to bed." I nodded and walked to the bathroom as Woojin walked into the ever still chaotic living room.
~~Chan's POV~~

I called Jeongin and it went just rang until it got cut off by his voicemail. I was just trying to call him to ask him to come home so I could apologize but it seemed like he wanted nothing to do with me right now. I threw my phone on our bed and walked into the living room. As soon as I walked into the living room the conversations stopped. I was confused and sat on the couch next to Woojin and threw my arm around his shoulder. Hyunjin glared at us and I glared back at him.
"What's your problem Hyunjin?" I snapped
"You" he snapped back as he crossed his arms and turned away from me
"What did I do?? HUH??" I yelled
"You say you love Jeongin but yet all you've done today is hurt the poor boy!! When we were talking earlier he said he felt like he wasn't good enough for you, I tried to cheer him up and then you just kept snapping at him throughout practice and made him feel even worse. He already feels like you don't love him and you being snappy today didn't fucking help!!" He screamed at me and got up and started walking to his room. Next thing I knew my hand was around his throat and all I saw was red. I growling and I would have hurt him if I hadn't heard the scared voice of my baby boy.
"H-hyungs?? W-what's going o-on??" I froze and dropped my hand from Hyunjins neck, and that's finally looked around the room. Everyone had a scared look on my face but the only one I really cared about was Jeongin. He was scared of me. Woojin dragged Jeongin into his room and I fell onto my knees apologizing over and over.
"Hyung it's ok!! We get it you're extremely protective over Jeongin and it didn't help that I provoked you!!" Hyunjin said as he wrapped his arms around me. The boys let out a chorus of "yeah's" and "it's ok". I started crying and the boys hugged me. We heard the bedroom door open and Woojin walked into the living room. His head hung low.
"Is he ok??' I choked out
"He's fine, he just feels like this is his fault because he didn't tell us he was going to stay late to practice" Woojin said
" I told him to stay with Bin, Lix, and Jinnie for the time being until everything blows over." He said.
"No, No, No please don't take him away from me please?? I beg of you please??" I cried out. I started pulling on my hair and rocking back and forth. Woojin came to me with some of Jeongin's clothes and it just made me cry harder. He handed me the clothes and told me to give them to him after he showered. I stood up weakly and took the clothes from him and walked to the bathroom with my head hung low. I knocked on the door and heard "come in". I opened the door and went to set the clothes down when I heard a gasp. I looked up to be met with the worry filled eyes of my baby
"Channie?!? what happened??" Jeongin asked as he rushed to my side
"Woojin said you were going to be staying with Bin, Lix, Jinnie and I don't want you to be taken from me. So I cried" I said but I whispered the last part. The next thing I knew his lips were on mine and his body pressed against mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pushed him up against the wall. We continued to make out for a few minutes before we pulled away to breathe.

"Hyung I would never leave you. Do you honestly think I'd listen to Woojin hyung??" he whispered. I looked down and noticed he was still in his towel and I blushed. I handed him his clothes and I stepped away so he could get dressed.
"I mean, you looked scared of me so I thought you would" I looked down and played with my hands. I felt him grab my hands and bring them to his face.
"Oh god no, baby!! I thought you guys were fighting over me being gone so I felt bad and guilt took over" He whispered and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Oh no baby boy, we were fighting because Hyunjin kept pushing my buttons and making my alpha mad, I'm sorry"
"It's ok baby, I love you"
"I love you too baby boy" I rubbed our noses together and just held him close to me. After a few minutes I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist and I carried him to our bedroom. I laid him down on our bed and climbed over him. I stared down into his gorgeous brown eyes as he wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. ​My little koala bear​ I thought. I leaned down and gave him a quick kiss just to tease him and when I heard him whine when I pulled away, I knew I had succeeded.
"Does my baby boy want more kisses?" I asked teasingly
"Please??" He begged
"If you do something for me baby" I whispered into ear as I nipped at it.
"Anything..." he said breathlessly
"Call me daddy" I growled.
"Daddy please kiss me" he whimpered
"Anything for you baby boy"

Author here!! Next chapter is when the first smut happens soo be prepared. I love you all❤️❤️❤️