12

~~NO POV~~
The now officially engaged couple sat in silence. Chan staring at the tv in thought while Jeongin stared at Chan. Neither of them knew what the other was thinking, but if they had to take a guess it would most likely be very similar. Jeongin smiled and kissed Chan's cheek drawing Chan out of his thoughts. Chan pulled Jeongin into his lap and rested his head on his shoulder. "We should probably go call our parents baby boy" Chan muttered quietly so only Jeongin could hear. Jeongin nodded and got off of Chan's lap and grabbed his hand, leading the older to their shared room. They closed the door and then they fell onto the bed in each others arms. They wanted to relax for a minute before they told their parents. They knew as soon as they told their parents, that they would not be left alone. Chan nuzzled his head into Jeongin's neck, breathing in his Strawberry scent. Chan nipped at Jeongin's scent gland as the omega purred in delight. Chan sat up and and straddled the omega. He brought his lips back down to Jeongin's neck as Jeongin had his fingers in Chan's hair, pulling ever so slightly when Chan bit or sucked to harshly. Their little session was starting to get really heated when a phone rang, startling the two boys and made them pull away from each other. They fixed themselves and answered the phone.
~~Jeongin's POV~~
After fixing myself to look somewhat presentable, I answered the FaceTime call from my mother.
"Hi Mommy!" I smiled and waved at my mother.
"Hey Momma" Chan said as he rested his head on my shoulder.
"Hello honey's" My mom smiled and then my dad walked onto screen. "Is that Jeongin?" My dad asked and my mom nodded
I smiled as Chan wrapped one arm around my waist and then his other hand rested on my thigh.
"Hi Dad, how are you?" I asked and leaned back into Chan. As I did he placed a kiss on my cheek causing my mother to squeal and my father to roll his eyes at my mother's childish behavior.
"I'm fine son. Now your mother told me this morning that you and Chan have an announcement to make" He said after my mother calmed down.
"Yes, we do sir" Chan said as he started to rub my thigh.
"And what might that be?? And where are the rest of the boys??" My father asked. I was a little nervous to tell him as my father is extremely homophobic. He always has been and for his only son being gay, well let's just say that is definitely not a thought that crosses his mind.
"We got engaged" I said with a smile on my face as Chan kissed my temple. At this point my mother was full on screaming and my father just sat there with his mouth wide open.
"Are you serious right now?" My father yelled. I flinched and Chan's grip on my waist tightened in a protective way. He knew I hated when my
father yelled. He knew I hadn't told my dad about being gay and this was the first time he'd ever had to think it.
"Its ok baby boy, I'm here. I'll protect you. I won't let him split us apart, I've already mated you"He whispered, I rubbed his hand that was on my thigh to let him know that I understood.
"Yes sir, we are getting married." Chan said
My father glared at him and then at me. "I don't approve of this" My father said. My mother then did something I never thought she'd do. She hit my father.
"You are not going to ruin our son's happiness, just because we were in an arranged marriage does not mean you get to it to our son" She growled at him. Yes as shocking as it may be my Mother was the Alpha and my father was actually a Beta, and with my mother, I always came
first. "You will accept this marriage with a full heart and if you don't you'll be sleeping on the streets" My father lowered his head down and kept muttering apologies.
Chan and I were trying to stifle our laughter, when my mother turned to us with a smile on her face.
"Don't worry about him my babies. Anyways Congratulations my loves. I am extremely happy for you and for everything that will happen in the future" She giggled " Well I should probably let you
guys go as you should call Channie's mom now" I nodded and we said our goodbyes. I sighed and leaned my head back on Chan's shoulder.
"I'm sorry baby boy" Chan said as his hand that was on my thigh was now running through my hair.
"Why are you sorry baby?" I asked as I placed a kiss on his jaw.
"That your father was being such a dick about our engagement." I shrugged and reached for Chan's phone while he wasn't paying attention. I unlocked it and looked for his mom's contact. I was surprised Chan still hadn't noticed. His phone rung a couple of times before his mom picked up. I put a finger to my lips and she nodded and I showed her what Chan was doing. He was wrapped around me, his hand running through my hair as he rested his head against my shoulder. I signaled for her to get the rest of the family and she did. She set her phone down quietly and got the family. I placed his phone face down on my lap.
"Baby, lets call your family now" I said as I patted his leg. He nodded and then grabbed his phone off my lap. He still hadn't noticed that his family was on his screen until he heard them yell his name
"YAH!! EARTH TO BANG CHAN!!" His family yelled and I laughed at his shocked face. He rubbed the back of his neck shyly and blushed.
"Sorry mom! I didn't know he called you, I just wanted my cuddles," he pouted. His family laughed and I cupped his cheeks with my hands and kissed him. I heard a few gasps and I pulled away with a confused look on my face as did Chan.
"Is that a RING??" His mother questioned. I hid my face in Chan's neck as he laughed and nodded.
"We called to tell you, guess he forgot he had his ring on" Chan said as he rubbed my head. Chan and his parents takes for a while more as I kept my head hidden in his neck. They said their goodbyes and Chan pulled my down in bed his body wrapped around me tightly. I smiled and snuggled closer to him if that was even humanly possible. This is what I want for the rest of my life. My baby shy and cuddly.

Hey sorry I haven't updated in forever I was having troubles thank you @SiilentSmiile for helping me with Jeongins father and how to announce it to chans parents!!