11 the announcement

~~Chan's POV~~
I woke up early and tried to stretch my limbs only to realize that I had a human koala wrapped around me. I smiled and played with his hair for a bit. I leaned my head back on my pillow, my hand still in Jeongin's hair, and thought about yesterday. I honestly thought that he would say no, but I watched his eyes. I watched him conflict with himself. He was fighting himself, he wanted to fight and stay mad at me but I saw the love in his eyes. I believe him and I are soulmates. I sighed in content and held Jeongin closer. I felt him start to stir and then he made a noise signaling he was waking up.
"Shh baby boy go back to sleep" I whispered while I rubbed his back. He nodded and snuggled closer to me, even though it didn't seem possible. I continued to rub his back while he slept until my phone got a notification. I picked it up and read the message
Momma Yang: Hello Channie
Me: Oh hello Momma, What can I do for you this morning?
Momma Yang:
I just wanted to check up on Jeongin. He hasn't answered any of my texts in a while.
Me: Oh he's fine momma! He's actually sleeping right now. We kind of had a rough night last night, but we have good news to deliver later tonight.
Momma Yang:
Oh really?? Tell Innie that I love him and that I can't wait to hear from him tonight.
Me: Will do Momma!!
I put my phone down and released a chuckle. His momma was another reason I fell in love with the boy in my arms. They are exactly the same. He has her smile, He has her eyes, He has her laugh, and he has her warm embrace that she always gives when she opens the door. He really takes after his mom and that's what make him my baby boy. I smiled and slowly pulled away from Jeongin. It was still too early in the morning, so I just took a shower and did my morning routine. When I finished I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed back to my room. I walked in to see Jeongin wrapped tightly in the blanket with just his half of his head sticking out from under the blanket. I cooed at the sight and got dressed. I finished getting ready and was about to dry my hair when I felt arms wrap around my waist.
"Let me do it Daddy" I heard a Jeongin say quietly. I handed him the towel and kneeled in front of the bed. After he finished arranging his position on the bed he placed the towel over my head gently, he dried my hair slowly. When He finished I took the towel away from him and laid him back on the bed.
"Baby why are you up so early?" I asked as I stroked his cheek.
"You left the bed and I got cold" He whispered as he fought to stay awake. I picked him up and he wrapped himself around me, nuzzling his face into my neck. I grabbed a small blanket and walked us into the living room. I sat on the couch and placed him onto my lap. He fell asleep again and I turned on the tv. We sat like this for about an hour or so before he woke up again. I placed a kiss on his forehead and rubbed his back.
" Go take a shower baby. I'll lay out an outfit for you in the bedroom and then I'll make breakfast." He nodded and got off of my lap. While he walked into bathroom and I got off the couch folding the blanket. I walked back into our rom and placed the blanket on the extra bed. I picked out his outfit and laid it on the bed. I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast. After about half an hour I felt Jeongin wrap his arms around my waist.
"It smells good Channie" He said and looked around my arm to see what I was making. I chuckled and placed a kiss on top of his head.
"Will you do me a favor baby?" He nodded and jumped next to me.
"Will you go wake the rest of the boys up? Tell them to shower and get ready or they won't get breakfast." He smirked and rushed out of the kitchen. Next thing I knew I heard a slam and then some groans.
"INNIE WHAT THE HELL??" I heard Felix and Hyunjin yell, which sure in the hell woke up everyone. It woke Changbin up to check on his boyfriends but it woke up the rest of the boys to see why Jeongin was getting yelled at. I heard Jeongin laughing as everyone rushed into Felix and Hyunjin's room.
"Good you're all here, anyways Channie said take a shower and get ready or you're not getting breakfast." I then heard him skip down the hall giggling. He skipped back into the kitchen and hopped on the counter.
"What did you do?" I laughed at his innocent expression
"I body slammed the cuddling couple" He said as he shrugged his shoulders. I laughed even harder.
"So mean baby boy" I placed a quick kiss on his lips and turned back to making breakfast. I finished cooking about half an hour later. Jeongin helped me set the table and then we waited for the boys to finish and come eat. When the boys got finished we ate breakfast with some small conversation. After breakfast Woojin and Seungmin cleaned up. Not long manager hyung came and got us and took us to the venue. As we got out of the car we bowed and said hello to the fans, after that we walked into the venue and to the dressing rooms. The stylist did our hair and makeup and put all the couples in matching outfits.

When the clock hit 12:30 fans were let in

When the clock hit 12:30 fans were let in. At 12:55 fans were to be seated and wait. At 1:15 we walked out and and performed our new song Miroh. After performing some new songs we sat down and the fan meet began. It had been about two hours and we were finished with the first half of the fan meet. We started the questions part when I took the mic.
"Jeongin and I have something to announce" I said as I stood up. I motined for Jeongin to stand up and he came over to me and took the mic.
"I'm going to post 2 photos and the second one will be the announcement" He said as we sat back down. He opened instagram and posted the photo we took when we were waiting for our stylists.

He then posted the photo he took of his ring when his hand was on my thigh when we first sat down

I heard gasps start to go around the room. Then I heard screams of "Congratulations" from all the round room. Jeongin hid his face in my shoulder blushing. I smiled and placed a kiss on his head. When the fan meet ended we went home and just threw ourselves on the couches. Jeongin laid across my lap staring at the tv. I soon got lost in my thoughts. ​This is what I want for the rest of my life. All of us comfortable and at peace. All of us happy and friends. All the teasing. And most of all I want to see Jeongin with me for the rest of my life.....