16

~~Jeongin's POV~~
I woke up with a start and hurriedly untangled myself and ran to the bathroom to throw up. While I was throwing up I felt a hand rubbing my back and I heard quiet sobs. That's when I knew I scared Felix when I jolted out of bed so he woke Chan up crying. When I finished getting everything out of my stomach I leaned back on my heels and rested my hands on my legs. Chan continued to rub my back and I leaned into his touch and sighed.
"Are you ok baby boy?" Chan asked and I nodded and felt the need to throw up again. I did so and heard Felix cry harder. When I leaned back again I opened my arms for Felix and he was immediately in my arms in a tight hug.
"When we get back to our room I'll explain everything ok Lixxie??" He nodded and helped me up. We all walked back to our room and I crawled back in bed and sat against the wall. Felix sat next to me while Chan laid back down and fell asleep.
"I'm pregnant Lixxie" his eyes widened and he hugged me.
"I get to be an uncle??" He asked the light in his eyes evident. I shook my head and his eyes dulled
"No Lixxie, because you're going to be a Daddy " he smiled and kissed me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away and shifted to lay against Chan, who automatically wrapped his arms around me, I pulled Felix to lay with me as well and we fell asleep again.
~~time skip a few hours~~
I woke up again feeling slightly better then before and turned over onto my side. I then realized that neither Felix or Chan were next to me, so I got out of bed and walked into the living room, where the boys were seated. Chan had his head laying back on the couch, while Felix had his head laying on Chan's lap and Chan was playing whit Lixxie's hair. I smiled and walked behind Chan wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. Felix sat up and I kissed his cheek as well.
"Good Morning my loves" I said and nuzzled my head into Chan's neck.
"Good Morning baby boy" Chan said as he played with my hair, causing me to purr.
"Good Morning my little fox" Felix said and I blushed causing me to bury my head further into Chan's neck, making him laugh.
"You like it when I call you little fox?" Felix asked and I nodded. He smiled and placed a kiss on the top of my head. Chan untangled me from around his neck and grabbed my hand and walked me around the couch so I was sitting next to him. He placed one of his hand on my stomach and the other in Lixxie's hair. I smiled in content until Chan's phone rang. I picked it up off the coffee table and looked at the name.
~~incoming call from JYP- PD~~
My heart stopped and I froze. Chan pulled the phone out of my hand and answered the call.
"Hello PD-nim"
"Yes, it is true"
"Yes, last night"
"Yes, I am still with Jeongin as well"
"We love him both, it was both of our decision to bring him into the relationship"
"Yes sir, I'll let them know"
"Goodbye PD-nim"

"What was that all about?" Felix asked.
"Apparently Changbin called JYP and said that I stole his mate, which I did not in any way. Woojin called right after and told him the truth and he called to hear it from me. He also says he approves and that we will announce that you joined our relationship next week. Also yes we are still keeping your pregnancy under wraps like you asked baby boy." I smiled and nodded. Felix was finally ours and nobody could take him away. I pulled Felix onto my lap and cuddled into his warmth. He chuckled and played with my hair.
"I love you my little fox" Felix whispered into my ear. I smiled and nuzzled my head into his neck
"I love you too my comfy koala" I heard Felix laugh and snuggle closer to me. I pulled my head away slightly to see Chan taking pictures of Felix and I cuddling. I rolled my eyes and pulled his hand so he laid down with us. Chan rested his head on my belly listening to our babies heartbeat. I smiled at the warmth that flooded threw my body. I felt a new level of completeness within and I felt content being in BOTH of my lovers arms.
~~Felix's POV~~
As I was cuddling with the boys, my phone went off. I reached behind me and pulled my phone off of the table. I opened up my phone and saw that I had a message from Hyunjin.
Replacement: hey love
I rolled my eyes and texted back
Me: what do you want?
Replacement: I haven't seen or heard from you in a few days, and you normally text me every day.
Me: yeah that was before I found out I was just a toy and was getting dragged along.
Replacement: Lixxie what are you talking about?? Also why are all of you clothes in Chan and Jeongin's room??
Me: because I'm in their relationship, they are my mates. You and Changbin can fuck off and leave me alone. 
I turned my phone on silent and and threw it on the table.
"Are you ok prince?" Chan asked I shook my head.
"I'll talk about it when we get home" he nodded and we got up and started packing. We finished packing and checked out of the hotel. I helped Chan put the luggage in the try clearing of the car and then I got on the backseat. I laid my head back and clutched onto my phone. I was scared to say the least. How were we going to explain this to the boys? Is Changbin going to start drama when we get home?? Did I make the right choice?? I crossed the last though out of my head because I knew for a fact I had made the right choice. Before we pulled out of the hotel parking lot I pulled Chan into a quick kiss and then did the same to Innie. I held Innie's hand on the way home as I rested my head on the back of his seat. I needed as much rest as possible..... this neck week is going to be hectic.