8

~~Chan's POV~~
After I made sure Jeongin was comfortable , and made sure he had stuff to do that was in his reach of course, I left to go shopping. I called manager hyung a while ago, so he was already outside waiting for me when I came down.
"Where are the others?" Manager hyung asked. I pulled out a my phone and was about to send a text when I answered.
"Minho and Changbin went into rut last night so the boys took them to a hotel, and yes I did go into rut last night but Jeongin helped me." I felt a blush creep up my neck and I immediately looked out the window.
"Took you long enough" Manager hyung mumbled and chuckled.
"What do you mean hyung?" I looked at him curiously
"You two were so oblivious to the tension between you two, everyone else knew you two had feelings for eachother but it just went over the both of your guy's heads." He laughed then continued " Poor boy even confided into me about how perfect Woojin and you were together. Never seen that boy cry as much as he did, but I'm glad Felix told you about Jeongin or my lord I'd have to keep you three separated at all times. Anyways where to?" He asked
"Adult store, I need you to run in and grab some stuff" He glared at me through the rear view mirror.
"And what am I going to be getting??" He huffed. I handed him the list that I wrote last night while Jeongin was asleep. He gasped
"What do you plan on doing to the poor boy??" He yelled. I laughed
"Most of that isn't going to be used until after we come out to the fans, but we do need lube because I kind of didn't have any last night." I mumbled and played with my phone.
"Ok and where are we going after that?"
"To get some extra bedding, then after that to the mall to shop for some clothes, and then to the jewelry store" I said. He nodded and then my phone signaled that I got a text.
~~ From: Baby boy:~~
Daddy I miss you
Me: I miss you too baby boy
Baby boy:
Where are you going first?
Me: To the adult store. I'm sending manager in, so we won't get caught
Baby boy:
Mhmm, I need to go to the bathroom but it hurts to move. Can you text one of the hyungs to come home until you get home?? They listen to you.
Me: Of course baby, I'll text Hyunjin and Felix to come home, because knowing Changbin, he'll be asleep for the rest of the day.
Baby boy:
Thank you baby
Me:
Anything for you love.
I exited out of Jeongin's and I chat and started a new one with Felix and Hyunjin
Me: Hoes wake your lazy asses up, I need you guys to do something for me
Boy who yeets:
What the fuck you need??
Beautiful man:
Be nice you two!! Anyways what can we do for you?
Me: Jeongin is at home, while I'm out shopping. He can't walk on his own so if you guys could watch over him until I come back I would be eternally grateful.
Beautiful man:
How hard did you go on the baby? It was his first time!!
Me: I didn't have have any lube so I had to go in raw, he's in more pain because of that!!
Boy who yeets:
CHAN!! How could you??
Me: I went into rut last night and he said he wanted it!! I was willing to wait but he didn't want to so I don't want to hear it!! Anyways will you just stay with him?? He said he really needs to go to the bathroom but he said he's in too much pain.
Boy who yeets:
We are already on our way!! I want to see what you did to our poor baby
Beautiful man:
Yeah!! We'll be there in 5 minutes.
Me: Thank you guys so much!! I'll let him know and just so you guys know I'll be home in about 4 hours. I have a lot of shopping to do.
Beautiful man:
Ok thanks for letting us know
Boy who yeets:
Yep, he will be in good hands
Me: No cooking!! Order food!! I don't trust Felix in the kitchen
Boy who yeets: Asshat
I laughed and reopened the chat with Jeongin
Me:
They'll be there in a few minutes, so can you hold your bladder just a little bit longer??
Baby boy:
Yeah, but I want you not the boys
Me:
I know baby but you'll have me the rest of the day as soon as I finish getting everything I need.
Baby boy:
How long will you be gone baby??
Me: A couple hours, hopefully 4 at the most
Baby boy:
UGH!! That's too long!!
Me: Oh shush when I'm looking for bedding I'll call you and also when I'm shopping for matching clothes
Baby boy: Promise??
Me: Promise!! But I have to go know manager hyung just got to the adult store and he wants me to double check everything on the list.
Baby boy:
I love you babe
Me: I love you too baby boy
I put my phone away and double checked the list that I gave manager hyung. He got out of the car and hurried into the shop as quick as he could. I played some games on my phone for a good half an hour be he rushed back into the car and threw the bag full of items at me. He was panting and flushed.
"Fuck you!!" I started laughing to the point I was crying.
"Now let's go and get your damn bedding!"He growled as he started the car and drove off, while I was still laughing. We arrived at the bedding store a half an hour later. I got out of the car with manager hyung and put on a cap, mask, and sunglasses. We went in and I walked straight to the fluffy pastel bedding as I knew that's what Jeongin liked. I pulled out my phone and pressed the FaceTime button and looked for Jeongin's name. Once I found it I clicked on it and put my headphones in.
Ring~~~
Ring~~
Ring~
Ri--
"Hi Channie!!" ​my little bundle of joy said as his face popped up on the screen along with Felix and Hyunjin.
"Hey baby" ​I smiled even though he couldn't see it "Where are you right now??" ​He said as his brows furrowed in confusion
"The bedding store"​ I said as I turned my camera around and showed him the section I was in. I heard him squeal and that just made my smile widen even more.
"FLUFFY BEDDING" ​he screamed with a look of pure joy on his face. I showed him the styles that I was looking at. He picked out a pastel pink and grey bedding set. We continued to pick out a few more sets. After we finished picking out bedding I told him I'd call him again in an about an hour as we were going to head to the mall now. I payed for the bedding and put it in the back of the car and got in and manager hyung drove us to the mall.
~~​time skip to the mall~~