2

Jeongin and Minho sat in silence as watched Woojin pack his stuff to trade rooms with Changbin. Changbin had texted Woojin saying he doesn't want to room with Chan anymore, so he asked if they could trade rooms, of course Woojin reluctantly agreed. Woojin wanted to know why Jeongin didn't want him to touch him or why he won't let him call him Innie anymore.
~~Jeongin's POV~~
Minho hyung held my hand silently as we watched Woojin hyung pack up most of his stuff. I still felt guilty for what I did earlier but I knew Chan and Woojin would be happier without me around them...... or so I thought......
~~Chan's POV~~
I sat on my bed as Woojin was unpacking his stuff. I was deep into my thoughts when I heard a know on the door.
"Come in" I mumbled. The door opened slowly and Felix popped his head in.
"Hyungs........ I don't know how to say this.... Jeongin... he.." he stopped himself .
"He what??" I stood up and rushed to Felix. "What's wrong with my baby??" I asked worriedly. Felix sighed and hung his head.
"Don't tell him I told you, he believes that you and Woojin hyung are in a relationship, so he's pushing both of you away because he loves you Chan and he says he doesn't want to interfere with you too. He's being stubborn and he won't listen to the rest of us..." he mumbled and then rushed out of the room. I stood there shocked my mouth hanging open slightly. My baby loves me but he believes that I'm dating Woojin. Then I'll just have to prove him wrong. I walk fast to Jeongin's shared room and bang on the door. I will make that boy mine...
~~Jeongin's POV~~
Changbin, Minho and I stopped everything when we heard the banging on the door.
"Yes??" Changbin hyung squeaked out.
"Let me in, I need to talk to Jeongin alone" said the all to familiar voice, of our leader. Changbin and Minho hyungs opened the door and walked out leaving me along with Chan. I turned and faced the wall as I heard the door shut and lock.
"What do you want?" I snapped, of course I wanted him here but I felt guilty. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his rest in the crook of my neck breathing in my scent. I flinched and froze. My heart pounding against my chest.
"You" was all he said as he pulled me closer.
"What do you mean me??" I struggled from his grip and looked at him. He had his stupid smile on his face. The smile that made me fall for him in the first place.
"Exactly what I said Jeongin. I want you. A little birdy told me that you thought Woojin and I are together and that you have feelings for me and that that's why you're pushing us away. Baby boy, Woojin and I don't like each other like that, I've always loved you. I have no idea where you got that idea from but baby, I only want you." He grabbed my hands and kissed the back of them. I just stared at him, trying my best to comprehend everything he just told me.
"Who told you that?? I asked I felt myself being drawn closer to him.
"Lixxie" he mumbled as he played with my hair. I pouted and hung my head low. I knew I shouldn't have told that hyung, can't keep secrets to save his life. Chan put a finger under my chin and lifted it so I was looking at him.
"Baby boy, don't be mad at lix. Hmm?? If he hadn't of told me, this huge misunderstanding wouldn't have been solved, am I right?? He asked quietly, I nodded my head and snuggled into his side.
"I'm sorry hyung, I should have talked to you instead of pushing you hyungs away"
"It's ok baby as long as you come to me from now on alright??" I smiled and nodded my head, slowly drifting off into sleep in his warm embrace.
~~~ time skip a few hours~~~
~~Chan's POV~~
I left Jeongin in his room to sleep, as I could tell he was still slightly uncomfortable with me. I am currently sitting on the couch watching the boys play games in the t.v. And constantly telling them to quit screaming as the youngest was asleep. I suddenly hear a low distressed whine come from Jeongin's room, so I get up and walk into his room, to see him sitting up and frantically searching for something. I rush to his side and wipe the tears off of his face.
"Baby boy what's wrong??" I ask as I stare at his beautiful chocolate orbs
"I thought everything that happened earlier was a dream, when I woke up and you weren't here I got scared." He whimpered as he cried harder. I pulled him onto my lap and rubbed his back as I let him cry.
"Baby boy, I'm sorry. I just wanted you to sleep comfortably, and I could tell you were still tense around me so I was in the living room with the boys." I started placing kisses all over his face until he started giggling.
"There's my beautiful omega." I smiled. I saw a slight blush dust his cheeks as he hid his face in my shoulder. I chuckled and just pulled him closer.
"Baby?"
"Yes, hyung?"
"During my next rut, can I claim you as mine?" I mumbled

Hello it's your author here!!
This chapter was a little rushed but I felt like I needed to update because I might not be able to update for the rest of the week.... I will try and get one more chapter in today so that way I'm not leaving you guys with to much of a cliffhanger ~~~ with much love, author-nim