Chapter 15~ Percy

"stop giving 100% to those who give you 50%" ~WordPorn (Instagram)

Listen to: "21" by Mitch James

When Nadia showed up, I didn't expect her to talk to me, when things ended it wasn't on the best terms.

"So?" I asked her awkwardly.

"When we ended things, neither of us wanted to break up," she started, sitting down on the end of the bed, "I just wanted to leave the harsh break up in the past, I shouldn't have believed the rumours, Marianna could forgive you so I need to as well, and I hope you could forgive me,"

"When we broke up it was mutual, not wanted but mutual, I always wanted to stay friends," I exclaimed, "of course, I could forgive you,"

"Oh, thank god, I missed you," she jumped up from the bed and pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you too," after what seemed like minutes of talking new ex-ex-girlfriend/ best friend turned into 30 minutes, I walked back downstairs to find Emery. When I couldn't find her, I looked for Elle or Marianna, I found Elle and Scarlette first. They told me that Em left about 15 minutes before I found them. I ran out of the house after her. Knowing she would get lost, and I wanted to see her, my feelings have grown stronger than expected in the last few days, she has lightened up around me.

When I finally caught up to her, she looked beautiful, she always does but the way her eyes brightened in the dark street made her look so much more beautiful.

The moment she turned away from me I couldn't stop myself, I need her to be close to me, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to my chest. when she tried to pull away, my grip around her tightened. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers when she didn't pull away, I deepened the kiss, I felt her lips part, that was my invitation to slip my tongue in her mouth. I felt her body stiffen, I pulled away and let her go, that is when I saw the tears streaming down her face. I saw so much pain in her eyes and I just wanted to help her.

___