7.

Two days had gone by since the feast and it was Lilia's thirteenth name day. She had learnt that her father had been appointed as the new Hand of the King as a replacement to Jon Arryn. Well, appointed wasn't the right word as he had yet to accept the offer.

Her mother was absolutely thrilled especially because Sansa was now to be the next Queen. Lilia and Arya were not so pleased as it meant they they'd have to go South and in Lilia's case, it meant that sooner rather than later she'd be betrothed to someone else and the thought was quite frightening.

The Lannisters were still in there, wandering around their home. Lilia didn't like their presence, it made her feel hesitant and even threatened. She hated that feeling. So, in order not to be bothered, she would spend her time with Jon, of whom no one really cared about to begin with. That way she was able to run from the attention.

That morning, when Lilia woke up, she got dressed and headed towards the great hall to break her fast with her family. However, much to her disappointment, once she got there, she found a crowd looking at her as usual. The King stood up and his court did the same, then he walked towards her a little clumsily and hugged her, causing her ulterior discomfort.

"Happy name day!" he told her. The smell of alcohol was strong and left Lilia intoxicated and willing to throw up. How could the Queen stand to sleep next to him at night? And how did he find out that it was her name day? Surely, her father must have told him and that wasn't a good thing as now she'd be the focus of the day.

"Thank you, Your Grace" she replied with a smile as he separated from her. "Your presence makes it memorable"

"Drop the formalities, we're going to be family soon! Aren't we, Ned?" she froze at those words and looked at her father, quirking her brow in confusion. "Once your sister marries Joffrey, I'm going to make sure I find you a suitor worthy of your beauty! That son of mine doesn't deserve this kind of northern beauty by his side! Even if I gave it to him, he wouldn't know what to do with it!"

Lilia's cheeks burnt at his statement. Everybody had heard his words and all she wanted to do was crawl under the table like she used to when she was child and never leave. It was so embarrassing not just for her but for his son. Did the King not have any sort of consideration for him?

"I'm looking forward to that day, Your Grace" she responded politely. The one good thing was that Sansa was going to wed Joffrey and that meant that she would be free for some time.

"Happy name day, Lilia" the Queen wished her. Lilia was quick to curtesy.

"Thank you, Your Grace," she said and then looked at the two sweet children hiding behind their mother. "Is it my impression or am I seeing two little lions? Or are they stags? Hummm..."

"No," Tommen said as he giggled, peaking through his mother's skirts and leaving as the Queen bid him to. "Happy name day, Lady Lilia"

"Thank you, Prince Tommen" he smiled at her as she caressed his golden hair. Then, the Princess appeared as well, as beautiful as ever. "You look lovely today, Princess Myrcella"

"Thank you, Lady Lilia. Happy name day!"

The siblings shared looks and then hugged her. She couldn't hold back her smile as the sweetness of the children was quite endearing to her.

From the other entrance, Prince Joffrey walked inside with his sworn shield vainly. As he approached her, he took her hand in his and kissed the back of it, not looking away from her. Lilia stood there dumbfounded as the Prince flirtatiously kissed her for longer than it was appropriate. "Happy name day, Lady Lilia. Your sister told me you count three and ten name days today. It is my pleasure to be part of it"