{THE END}

So, I must thank you all for accompanying Lilia's journey during this book. However, it's time for her to stark fresh and, for that reason, I decided to create a new book that is up already, where you get to see the continuation of the story from the place where I left it.

During this book, I believe some of you were confused since I introduced some characters that did not appear in the series and mentioned others, since I based myself off mostly in the books.

First of all, let's discuss the Tyrells, which were the evident people who I decided to add. When watching Game of Thrones, we were only introduced to Loras and to Margaery, but Mace Tyrell and his wife, Allerie Hightower, had two other older sons - Willas, who was the heir, and Garlan, who was a knight. To introduce you more to them, since they're not likely to actually appear, and even if they do, it won't be with a large importance, I decided to talk about them a little more. 

Willas Tyrell was Mace Tyrell's first son and he is said to be kind and very intelligent. Mace let him compete in jousts when he was very young, which lead to him becoming a cripple when Oberyn beat him. The Tyrells hold it against Oberyn, but Willas doesn't since he knows it was his fault because he was very inexperienced. Although Lady Olenna is always saying that her son is stupid, she takes her grandson into consideration and they actually hold a great relationship. She acknowledges him just as he does, and she considers him very intelligent.

Garlan Tyrell is known as Garlan, the Gallant - a title his older brother gave him. Just like Loras, Garlan is a knight. People say he looks just like Loras, despite being five years older than his younger brother. However, Garlan is taller and more well-built, and he also has a beard. Nevertheless, he takes no interest in glory, so he's not as widely known as his brother. He's married to Lady Leonette of House Fossoway.

Second of all, I mentioned Cecilia Lannister. Well, she doesn't actually exist but I don't really know why I decided to mention her, I guess I felt like I had to. I sort of have an idea of who and how she behaved, but I believe that's not important, and if it's interesting to any of you, then I can tell you, you'll hear much about her from this book on. However, if you do wish me to, I can make a book on her in the future.

Third of all, I hope you have enjoyed this book. Follow Lilia's journey in the next book, "The Little Wolf", which is already up!