The Making of a Hero

(Hi guys this book is finally out, most of you might be coming from my book the Eight Deadly Sins....so this is my OC Rio Yagi the star of this story. Im not an expert so  the drawing isnt that good but oh well lol anyway hope ya like the story.) 

Edit 7/11/20: So I decided to redraw this oc because it looked very bad and my art is improving. You can tell my art is improving when you see the first hero suit in the next few chapters. I don't feel like redrawing it since i redrew the new and improved suit in the training arc but anyways my art isnt the best but it has improved so I redrew two pictures this one and the new and improved suit. Hope you like them!!

Edit 6/17/21: So I redrew this oc bc wtf was that lol? I didn't like it so I redrew it once more and including the bnha template this time. Hope you like how my art improved and yeah please enjoy the story!!!

 Hope you like how my art improved and yeah please enjoy the story!!!

==========================================

 Rio POV

All Might- Rio I want you to meet someone.

Rio- Before that we have to find a school for me to finish Junior High. I know you have this problem but we could have waited till I started high school to come over here.

All Might- I now it was hard leaving your friends and everything but I know I made the right call and I already signed you up for a Junior High.

Rio- You did! Thats great! 

All Might- Lets go

Rio- Were are we going?

All Might- To meet my new successor and your new classmate.

=========================================

Rio- Why are we at a dirty beach

All Might- Ah young Midoriya are you ready.

Midoriya- All Might who's that

All Might- Ah well funny you notice. This is my sister Rio Yagi. Rio this is Izuko Midoriya.

Rio- Hi Midoriya!

Midoriya- Hi...um Yagi...

Rio- Please call me Rio.

Midoriya- sure!

All Might- Young Midoriya lets get to it.

====================================

Midoriya was trying his best to move a fridge that All Might was on top of poor guy.

All Might- Hey, hey, hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on!

Poor Midoriya fell on the floor from exhaustion.

All Might- If you could move it even a little, it would be a little easier.