Failure

Rio POV

Midoirya- Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back!

Dabi- Misterm get out of the way.

Mr. Compress- Gotcha..

Dabi then threw a big fire blast at us..

Rio- Oh hell nah!

I made an ice structure blocking the attack.

Twice- Face from Shigaraki's kill list! Those two beat u kids and you.

Toga- Im Toga, Izuku! I thought so earlier, too, but you'd be cooler if you bled more, Izuku!

Toga was about to stab Midoirya but Shoji intercepted it.

Toga- Is that how it is? Are you going to get in the way? You're not my type at all, but i'll cut you anyway.

Rio- So were dealing with a magician, a Yandere, a burnt hot guy, and a guy who doesnt even know how to make decisions.....What a great day this has been.

Todoroki- Nows not the time for sarcasm!

Rio- I think im being delusional oh well..I still wanna live so lets fight!

Todorokoki was fighting twice.....Shoji and Midoirya were dealing with Toga...I guess that leaves Dabi to me...

Rio- So what exactly are you planning to do with the boy named Katski Bakugo..

Dabi- Are you trying to get imformation out of me or stalling time?

Rio- I mean just look at me... After having a fight with that muscle guy I dont think i'll be fighting in a while.......  Well thats what the weak me would have said...

I started shooting my ice at him..

Dabi- A fiesty one.....Your just my type...

He shot me a fire blast but i blew it out with my wind..

Rio- Sorry but im not into villains.

I sent him an ice attack but he blocked it..

Dabi- Just a moment ago you were calling me hot...You know I wouldnt mind taking you with me....I always love a girl that bites..

He sent his fire at me and I once again blew it away.

Rio- Aww it sounds like your flirting with me....... Too bad......Your not my type....

Dabi- Sorry but I have to go..

I looked over at Shoji and saw that he had two beads...

Rio- Shoji! You got them!

Mr. Compress- Oh, that didnt take you very long! As expected from someone with six arms. You're good at feeling around!

Todoroki- All right! Good job Shoji!

Dabi- Moron

Mr.Compress- No, wait.

A nomu came out of no where..

MIdoriya- A Nomu!

Rio- How are we going to deal with this one!

Todoroki- Over here!

We all followed him but Kurogiri appeared in front of us...This couldnt have been the worst position we were in.

Shoji- Th-This guy......

Todoroki- Wa at USJ.....

Kurogiri- It has been five minutes since the signal. Let us go, Dabi.

Toga- Sorry, Izuku, I'll see you later.