Ultimate Moves

Rio POV

I had just woken up and I was kinda confused.

Rio- Uh were am I?

I looked around.

Rio- Right! Im in the dorms!

Might as well get ready for whatever UA wants us to do today.

=================================

Aizawa- I believe I metioned this yesterday, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses. A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license had only a 50% passing rate each year.

Mineta- Just the provisional license is that hard?

Aizawa- Thats why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two...ultimate moves.

At the very moment he said that Cementoss, Midnight, and Ectoplasm came through the door.

Ectoplasm- Ultimate! This means that this move will give you a sure win!

Cementoss- A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent.

Midnight- Your moves will represent you. These days, pro heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species.

Aizawa- We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma.

=======================================

Aizawa-Gym Gamma, also known as the "Training Dining Land," or TDL.

Cementoss- I came up with the idea for these facilities. Terrain and other things can be prepared specifically for each student. Thats what the dining part refers to.

IIda- Please allow me to ask a question! Why must we have ultimate moves for our provisional licensing exam? Please tell me your reasoning!

Aizawa- I'll tell you everything in order. Calm down. The job of a hero is to save people from danger, like crimes, accidents, natural disasters, and man made disasters. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well you are able to do that. Your ability to gather information, make decisions, move, and fight, in addition to your ability to communicate draw people to you, and lead. Every year, a different test is used to look at how well you are able to do those things.

Midnight- Of those, your ability to fight is especially important to your futures as heroes. If you are prepared you wont have to worry. Whether or not you have an ultimate move will greatly affect whether or no you pass.

Cementoss- Not being influenced by circumstances and being able to act consistently will make you a great asset on the front lines. Your ultimate moves do not necessarily need to be of the attacking type. 

Ectoplasm- For example, Iida's Reciproburst. The temporary burst of speed is enough of a threat to be worth calling an ultimate move.

Iida- So thats good enough to be called an Ultimate move?

Sato- I see....so we need to find something that allows us to feel like,"As long as I do this, I have the advantage. I can win."

Midnight- Exactly! Kamui Woods, who played a big part in the fight the other day, has a move called Lacquered Chain Prison, that is the perfect example of an ultimate move. It restrains his opponents before they can do anything.

Aizawa- The training camp was cancelled, but the training you did to develop your quirks was part of the process to create your ultimate moves. In other words, until the beginning of the next semester, for the ten days or so until the end of summer vacation, you'll be working out your ultimate moves as you develop your quirks. You'll be doing intensive training! In addition, you should think about how you can improve your costumes to work better with your developing quirks. Get through this with a "Plus Ultra" mentality. Are you ready?