Mall

Rio POV

Ashido- Everyone...Im looking forward............to hearing your stories...............about training camp......

Midoriya- W-We dont know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!

Rio- Yea maybe you could go to the camp on some conditions or something!

Sero- Stop. Dont say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it.

Rio- Hopefully next time you wont need luck..Didnt you guys study or train?

Kaminari- Were just that bad.

Rio- You guys really do need luck..

Kaminari- If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didnt pass the practical exam.. If you guys still dont get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!

Sero-Calm down. 

Rio- He's officially lost it..

Sero- I dont know, either. our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we dont know how they're scoring it.....

Kaminari- If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!

Mineta- Rio, since I did so good would you like to give me a hug and a kiss.

Oh he's done it know! My body was on fire from my anger.

Rio- So. Mineta................you want a hug! I'll give you one.

While I was still on fire I kept throwing fire blasts at him.

Mineta- Im sorry! Im sorry! Please dont hurt me!

Midoriya- Wow I didnt know you could do that.

Rio- Yea its cool isnt it!

Then Mr. Aizawa comes through the door.

Aizawa- Rio please put that fire out.

I quickly did as he asked...

Aizawa- Once the bell rings, get in your seats. Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods.....everyone's going!

Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, Kirishima- A last minute twist!

Rio- Huh so it did happen..

Kirishima-We can got too!

Ashido- Really?!

Aizawa- Yeah. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed.

Sero-I knew it.... Just because my team passed didnt mean I scored high enough to not to fail.....

Aizawa- For this times exam, we on the villain side, made sure to leave a way for the students to win. If we hadnt, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started.

Rio- Stuck before we started! All Might shattered my entire freaking rib cage..... I think thats beyond stuck. I was almost at a point of no return!

Aizawa- Yes, we teachers had a little conversation on that.

Ojiro- So when you said you were really out to crush us...

Aizawa- That was to make you feel cornered.

Rio- Feeling cornered! I didnt just feel cornered! I was cornered!

Aizawa- Yes thats why in the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger.