Developed Feelings

Rio POV

Bakugo- Listen! You guys didnt rescue me! You all just happened to be the best escape route.

Rio- Sure keep telling yourself that..

Bakugo- Shut Up! I just didnt want to get in All Might's way.

Yeah.....we would of gotten in the way. This was the best thing we could do in this situation. Even Gran Torino's here. We made the right decision, didnt we? It was okay, right? Toshi... All we can do know is watch the fight and hope for the best. Please.....be okay.. Win This!

Midoriya- All Might.

All Might then.....deflated? (idk).

Rio- No!

Person-Huh whats with that skeleton?

Person2- What happened to All Might?

All Mights secret is....

Todoroki- Hey calm down. He will win this fight.

Bakugo- Win...

Person- No....No way...

Person 3- All Might...

Person4- If you cant win, then who can?

Person5- Even if he looks different, All Might is All Might, right?

Person- Haven't you always been able to save us somehow?

Everyone- All Might, you can do it! Dont lose, All Might! You can do it!

Midoriya- Win!

Bakugo- Win!

Rio- Youve got this! You can win All Might!

I was crying at this point. My brother was fighting him All For One....

Todoroki- Its going to be okay.

Shouto then grabbed me and hugged me. I had buried my face in his chest hoping for the best. And on the fight continued. With my brother in his weakened form. Time and time kept passing. I was getting even more worried... I honestly cant watch this anymore... Its just too much. The only family that I have is on the brink of death. I hugged Shouto tighter. This time I stopped looking completely burring my face in his chest. I honestly wouldnt know wha--No! He will win this fight. After all, Hes the Symbol of Peace! Hes All Might! Hes My big Brother! Hes Toshinori Yagi! He will win this fight and he will come home to UA!

Todoroki- He.....he did it....He did it!!!!

I slowly released my face from Shouto's chest.. I then slowly looked up at the Tv and saw something that made me beyond happy. It was All Might! He was holding his hand up in victory! He did it! He really did it!

Todoroki- Rio..

Rio- He did it!

I jumped on Shouto causing us both to fall on the floor... I was crying so many tears of joy!

Todoroki- Hey calm down..

I could help but hear him giggle.

Rio- All Might he defeated the villain.

Todoroki- All right....All right! Come on get of me..

Rio- He was soo cool!

Todoroki- You really admire him a lot.

Rio- Of course I do!

Todoroki- Know please. Get. of.

Rio- Whoops sorry!

He kept giggling..

Rio- Wow is the Ice prince finally letting some laughter break through his shell.