All Might

All Might- I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. I passed Young Iida on my way and got a rough idea of what had happened. Its fine now! I am here!

Mineta- All Might!

Midoriya- All...Might...

Rio- You made it!

Shigaraki- Ive been waiting hero. You trash of society.

All Might had defeated the remaining villains Mr Aizawa didnt beat and got him. In a flash he then grabbed all of us in his arms and lept away.

Midoriya- Sorry, Aizawa.

Mineta- Huh?!

All Might- Everyone, go to the entrance. Im leaving Aizawa to you. Hes unconscious. Hurry!

Shigaraki- Its no good...Its no good...its no good...i-im sorry, father....he hit me as he was saving them. Its the violence of a government official. He's fast as expected I can follow him with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess its true, after all... that hes getting weaker.

Midoriya- All Might...That brain villian took One Fo--

Rio- He took a full blown punch from Midoriya but he didnt even twitch.

All might- Its fine!

All Might kept fighting the nomu head on but it had no effect. All Might was then in a tricky position. The Nomu was coming out of a warp while All might was holding him down. The Nomu then put his claws in All Mights side.

Shigaraki- Were you trying to keep him from moving by sticking him deep in the concrete? You wont be able to stop him like that. Because Nomu is as strong as you are. This is good , Kurogiri. Its an unexpected opportunity.

Kurogiri- I do not want blood and guts overflowing within me, but I would be happy to take in someone as great as you. You are too fast to see with the human eye. Restraining you was Nomu's job. And then when your body is halfway in, to close the gate...and tear you apart is my job.

Midoriya had run all the way to All Might and had almost fallen into a warp hole if it wasn't for Kacchan who blasted at Kurogiri.

Bakugo- Move! Your in the way, Deku! Take that!

Todoroki then froze the Nomu. Next it was my turn I made a strong enough wind to blow All Might away from the Nomu.

Todoroki- The Symbol of Peace cannot be killed by the likes of you.

Class 1-A's strongest stood before the Nomu, Kurogiri, and Shigaraki.

Shigaraki- Kurogiri, our exit and entrance , has been overcome.

Kurogiri- We're in a pinch.

Bakugo- You careless bastard. You're just what I though you'd be. Only certain parts of you can turn into a misty warp gate. The fog gate covered your actual body, right?

Shigaraki- In addition to capturing them they're almost all uninjured. Kids these days are amazing. They make the league of villains look bad. Nomu.

The nomus arm and leg broke off because of Todorokis ice, but he kept moving.

Midoriya- Even though his body's broken...He's still moving?

All Might- Get back, everyone! What?

The Nomu then grew new limbs.

All Might- His quirk wasn't shock absorption?

Shigaraki- I didnt say that was all he had.This is his super regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you at 100%. He's a super efficient human sandbag. First we have to get our gate back. Go Nomu.