The Hero Killers Last Stand...

Iida POV

What kind of hero am I? Protected by my friends.... Having them bleed for me....! Hero Killer: Stain. In order to teach him a lesson, I used my brothers name. I only saw what was in front of me.... I couldnt see anything except myself.....! Its just as you say, Hero Killer. Im different from them. Im immature. I cant hold a candle to them! Even so......

Rio POV

Stain was currently running towards Shouto. He was Throwing his flames at him while I was coming from behind.

Todoroki- Ice and Flame....I'd like to see you dodge this!

Stain- No ones ever told you? Your too focused on your Quirk. You're being to careless!

He was about to cut Todorokis arm..

Midoriya- Todoroki!

Rio- Shouto!

But the blade never hit...Iida he was back and stopped the blade! Hes finally come to his senses im proud!

Midoriya- Iida!

Todoroki- You got free? That quirk isnt as great as I thought.

Iida-Todoroki, Rio, Midoriya, this has nothing to do with you three, and I apologize.

Midoriya- You're saying that again?

Iida- Thats why I cant allow you three to bleed more than this!

Stain- Its no use trying to be reformed for appearances sake. A persons essence does not change so easily. You will never be anything but a fake who prioritizes his own selfish desires. You are a cancer to society that warps the idea of "heroes". Someone must set you straight.

Todoroki- Iida,dont listen to the logic of a murderer.

Iida- No, hes right. I have no right to call myself a hero.... Even so... I cannot give in. If I give in, then Ingenium will die.

Stain- Out of the question.

Stain came towards us and Shouto sent a a big ass flame to stop him.

Native- Idiots! The hero killer is after me and that kid in the white armor, right? Dont fight back. It'd be better if you ran away!

Rio- It doesnt look like he'll give us an opening to do that. Something clearly changed just now.

Hes gotten desperate trying to kill Iida and this person before the pros come. Hes got crazy Tenacity.... Todoroki kept spitting out the fire at Stain.

Iida- Rio or Todoroki do any of you know how to regulate temperature?

Todoroki- Yes but im kinda busy.

Rio- I do!

Iida- Freeze my legs! Without plugging up the exhausts!

Stain- Your in the way!

Stain then threw the a knife at Todoroki but Iida got in the way the knife stabbing him. He then threw another making Iida fall down.

Rio- Iida.

Iida- Just do it! Hurry!

Midoriya- I...I can move.

I quickly froze both of Iida's legs...

Iida- Recipro Extendo!

Rio- Oh Im ready! 

This was the most epic moment in history......Iida, Midoriya and me jumped up to were the hero killer was and Iida kicked him, Midoriya and I punched him with our full power..